wii help cannot link my club nintendo account with wii

ravenblood

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2008
i can't connect my club nintendo account with my wii, i've spelt everything correct but it keeps coming up with error code 206401.

ravenblood said:
i can't connect my club nintendo account with my wii, i've spelt everything correct but it keeps coming up with error code 206401.

I too have the same problem and have emailed Nintendo support in the UK. I will let you know their response in this thread, unless someone else can help us first.

ravenblood said:

same here...sent an email about 1 week ago and nothing back....will have to phone them on monday. Not very good customer services. :sick:

I read somewhere that there are alphanumeric issues but the only non alphanumeric character in my email and password is "@" and I don't know how to get around that. Someone else wrote that they just kept trying and eventually it went through but that didn't work for me at all. The third thing I read was your Club Nintendo region and Wii region must be the same.

Still cannot link my accounts.

Club Account LINK to Wii

muddycars said:
I read somewhere that there are alphanumeric issues but the only non alphanumeric character in my email and password is "@" and I don't know how to get around that. Someone else wrote that they just kept trying and eventually it went through but that didn't work for me at all. The third thing I read was your Club Nintendo region and Wii region must be the same.

Still cannot link my accounts.

I having same problem, set up my CLUB account no problem, can log in no problem on PC, when I try to LINK on wii just get same error message 206401. Re-tried and re-tried but just the same.

I managed to get thru to Nintendo Customer Service, just to be told they couldn't help me, says she has no access to the database, has forwarded my email to German Office. God knows how long it will take for a reply.

:(

cloughy68 said:
I having same problem, set up my CLUB account no problem, can log in no problem on PC, when I try to LINK on wii just get same error message 206401. Re-tried and re-tried but just the same.

I managed to get thru to Nintendo Customer Service, just to be told they couldn't help me, says she has no access to the database, has forwarded my email to German Office. God knows how long it will take for a reply.

:(

Tried calling nintendo uk today and could not even get through to customer services...kept on saying the line is busy.....a real pain..:mad5:

got my wii linked today...but now cant swap my stars for points..one problem to another...LOL

rob585 said:
got my wii linked today...but now cant swap my stars for points..one problem to another...LOL

I finally managed to LINK my account, went through fine today no 206401 error, obviously been a problem their end.

Unfortunately no Wii Points Cards available at the moment.

I will keep trying.

Paul :)

My accounts finally linked today as well, they have been doing work on the website all week so maybe that was the issue.

Back