Wii hopes!!

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Im hoping that tomorrow is the day i finally get a nintendo Wii. If not or if so, either way I will post back here tomorrow with the news. Also any one else have hopes or tales to tell do that tomorrow as well. Good luck to all....

Good luck mate i hope you get one, they are an awsome little machine and you will get people coming in here saying yeah its good but 360 its better. Well it might be but the 2 do different things so who really cares get what you want.

i didnt get one, they had 12 consoles and apparently I just missed the 12th spot in line! Man i was pissed and i just hope that the next shipment is soon, or i will be without a Wii for sometime.

I'm on the hunt for a Wii. There are very little here in Australia and it is along time between shipments. I am close though. My local Toy Kingdom is gonna ring me as soon as they know a date on there next shipment, so I can dash down there and put on a deposit. He said 2 - 4 weeks thoguh. :mad2:

im going to keep trying at best buy and i hope they have some next friday.

I missed the best buy one too. I thought I was going to shoot myself in the foot so my own screams of pain would block out my screams of anger.

Back