Wii- how bad do you want one.

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
Us in the uk have to wait another 3weeks. Do you really really want one????
and cant wait.Are u always on the Pc looking for videos and reivews and on Wiichat. What cant you wait to do with the Wii?

I have one, its updating online right now, it takes awhile, I'm content to wait though :)
thats sad for you guys, I really do think you guys over there get screwed. sorry guys

Yeaaah I'm always on WiiChat or on youtube looking for vids when I'm not out with friends etc.. I would say 'I can't wait' but I'm worried that I won't end up getting it at launch..

Actualy i'd rather wait, why? Cause for the simple reason that more games will be available when buying it later and new and better bundles. Another thing is that i will not have some problems with the wii because maybe there are still quite a few bugs and glitches in the wii..

Chattersby said:
Do you really really want one????
Worse than Cartman.
Us in the uk have to wait another 3weeks.
UK? *coughEuropecough*
GreyKirby said:
Actualy i'd rather wait, why? Cause for the simple reason that more games will be available when buying it later and new and better bundles. Another thing is that i will not have some problems with the wii because maybe there are still quite a few bugs and glitches in the wii..
Amen.

GreyKirby said:
Spose.. but I still can't wait!

OFF TOPIC : theres over 400 active users on right now :eek:

Back