Wii impulse buy!!

Hurst

dont hurt'em hurst!
Dec 10, 2006
Hawthorne
Wii Online Code
8211-7709-2245-4630
Really thats all it was. once im done the TP( and i dreading that day)what else is left for me on the Wii. Is is destined to be placed in my step daughter room once th Zelda has run its course? I like Rpgs (no pokemon),Sim racers and Shooters. what coming to wii ? help me people!!:mad2:

trauma center?! im kind of a graphics whore. i never really liked that whole slide show presentation thing trauma center has going on. i know wii cant compete with my ps3 and 360 graphics wise, but wii graphics arent that bad i can live with it, really. but i need more hardcore wii only titles. that wii mote is effen awesome. i wish i could use it for F.e.a.r on 360

I know truama center doesn't have those coold 3D looking graphics but the way they've been able to make use of the wiimote is great!

crazydog1 said:
dude you got every console wow nice

yea. honestly i was really getting to the point were i was tired of gaming, i got the WII about 2 weeks ago and man, it really make me feel like a kid again, its breathed a new life into gaming for me. with my ps3 and 360, once you get past the graphics games get old really quickly. wii keeps my interest for hours. im hoping they dont go the route of the gamecube. i had a game cube for 4 years. i played two games RE4 and Windwaker

Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell : Double Agent, Metroid Prime 3, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, you name it, the Wii has it :smilewinkgrin:

Christo said:
You're a graphics whore and you bought a Wii? Seriously, what did you expect?

theres a part in there were i said "wii graphics arent that bad, i can live with it"
member? graphically speaking, as long as wii doesnt make games that LOOK like 007 for the n64, then im cool

graphics are fine. Even the PS3 and the 360 don't touch my ATI Radeon x1600. And thats not even a good card anymore. If you really want graphics, buy a good videocard. Its still cheaper than the PS3.

But Wii is a completely different experience. And the possibility to keep expanding it to whatever they think up is built in. Nintendo rox.

Moten said:
graphics are fine. Even the PS3 and the 360 don't touch my ATI Radeon x1600. And thats not even a good card anymore. If you really want graphics, buy a good videocard. Its still cheaper than the PS3.

But Wii is a completely different experience. And the possibility to keep expanding it to whatever they think up is built in. Nintendo rox.

i agree about the wii, honestly im having more fun with it then my ps3 and 360. i just hope they have more mature games that use the wii mote. i have never played a pc game in my life. im sure its amazing but its not my cup of tea

Hurst said:
yea. honestly i was really getting to the point were i was tired of gaming, i got the WII about 2 weeks ago and man, it really make me feel like a kid again, its breathed a new life into gaming for me. with my ps3 and 360, once you get past the graphics games get old really quickly. wii keeps my interest for hours. im hoping they dont go the route of the gamecube. i had a game cube for 4 years. i played two games RE4 and Windwaker

truth... he said just the truth... i got same problem with my 360 and ps3...
first day is wow.. after 1 week.... u forget about it...

i just got trauma center (today) and is very nice...

*thanks for the advise intekmdma*

Back