Wii in Australia thread

Yer, oh and you can download new tracks to play, at a cost.
The Wii version gets rumble controllers and a 'missed note' sound from the guitar, so you know who is screwing up during co-op. Oh and the guitar has a nicer weight to it. (As usual its all in the controls).

gpoleweski said:
The is downloadable content coming to the...hopefully in march sometime.

By that do you mean: TRANSLATED
"There is downloadable content coming to the Wii, hopefully in March sometime" ?
If so, is there enough space on the Wii for new songs?

i hate cricket what do you mean real football?? thanks i got my FC for GH3 ill put it in my sig but im going to NZ for a few weeks 2 moz so i wont be on=D

Ok...OMG!!! That's scary...a friend I know is about to go over there too....are you related...do you live in NSW!>? And are a girl...?...jks...

Anyways....What do mean Eki by EVEN cricket bores you...it sounds as if you rather cricket....if anything....cricket is the boringestest game ever...it's ok to play sometimes...maybe just a fun game...not alll serious, but a fun game once in a while is ok, but watching it for more than 5min is torture to me....more of a sedative I think...

i'm not really into cricket or football either.

I can never sit down and watch cricket without doing something else at the same time. ie. reading, writing, or playing my DS.

If anything my favourite sport show is WWE RAW and SD. Though lately some of them have been very poor as late. Even without John Cena RAW manages to still be crap once in a while.

Cricket is more fun when you're playing it with a bunch of friends I feel.

I heard codemasters were making a cricket game for Wii though.
How do you reckon it will go?
They're doing it for the PAL market mostly I think. Americans really aren't into cricket. Japanese I have no idea what sport they love.

If a cricket game was done properly in terms of motion sensing then it would be awesome.

Look at this.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ4OZ8xget0[/MEDIA]

I have a feeling Japanese are into Baseball. Or maybe not.

Anyway, by 'even Cricket' I meant that most people in Australia seem to LOVE Cricket and think that a Cricket Wii game would be awesome. Cricket is like the Australian sport, so yeah... Anyway, I didn't really mean THAT much by it.

Back