Wii in Australia thread

New sonic game most likely will be awesome. It's not made by SEGA lol..Sorry just SEGA have gone down hill

nkbswe5 said:
AGENTS ARE...GOOOOOO!
Kinda makes me wish I hadn't lost my stylus'.....I can get by using other similar things (like this one pen with rubber around the tip) but I always worry about damaging the screen....

Anyhoo uhhh whats been happening? Not a great deal Wii/Nintendo/gaming related, starting to get good at GH:III (and my wrist was hurting because of it the other day).......mid sentence event my sister was just looking for her phone.....guess where it was.....the bin.....:shocked:, now I've lost my train of thought so.... *post*

I kinda wish I hadn't sold my DS so I could play Pheonix Wright 3 o_o
I'm still finishing medium in GHIII but its so boring :wtf: Darn Xbox's and their achievements.

:lol: Brawl delayed and then Famitsu goes and gives it a 40/40 :lol:
Info stuff here:
Link
Image here:
smash4040.jpg

I find all this rather amusing, and all the people complaining at least they have a date :lol:

But if you lose the devil gets your soul....................

How long has SSB been delayed. I haven't been keeping up with gaming news due to not caring >.>

OMG one piece Wii game ad on the right o_o

Here's a quote, SIRS!

"Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience."

MY DS IS ON EBAY :( I wanna play Pheonix Wright 3 o_o But I want to finish it on the same console I started on so... unless I can beat it in 5 days, after/before work! But if I don't... I SHALL WAIT!

The End

nkbswe5 said:
Here's a quote, SIRS!

"Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience."

MY DS IS ON EBAY :( I wanna play Pheonix Wright 3 o_o But I want to finish it on the same console I started on so... unless I can beat it in 5 days, after/before work! But if I don't... I SHALL WAIT!

The End

the release date is that the same in australia bit confused:confused:

I pressume not. But at least the game has a completion date and it shouldn't be told long until we get it since its a big release game. Maybe a month after?

AND SINCE WHEN HAS CAPTAIN OLIMAR BEEN A CHARACTER IN IT?

I think I might be getting a DS, I haven't decided whether I should or not. I got a psp when they came, but none of the games really appeal to me yet. Crysis Core looks good, but not till march. There are alot of good looking DS games that I'll look into getting.

Is Baten Kaitos good for the DS, and what FF games are on there? Besides FF12: Revenant Wings.

EDIT: I don't think that One Piece is coming out in AU, I didn't see an aussie release date on IGN... it annoys me deeply, it looks like an awesome game.

Last edited:
Back