Wii in Australia thread

Hey jess, is endless ocean anygood? And how much is it in Australia?
I might go and buy it if theres enough interest...

Just a note, be thankfull Austrailia doesnt have snow -_-;
SNOW SUCKS!!!

DEANIS i must admit its better than i thought.. been playing most off today . its very relaxing and well not to bad at all even graphics are better than i thought but having the wifi connect makes it better i found .. and alot bigger game wise than i asumed alot off fish and stuff to find its not to bad at all but depends on wat you like not everyone is the same.... but i tell yah after a crappy day at work lol a very nice way to relax i would say

hey guys wat about a cricket game for the wii that would be awesome
smashing a pull shot on the wiimote lol

Because Australia is a little isolated, not much to get.
What's the point of asking stupid questions in the form of flamebait?

alexbel said:
whats the point in this thread i mean people dont make topics named wii in america
I'm pretty sure the entire site is Wii in America

If I try to go to a thread and ask 'When is Brawl coming out', everyone would tell me the american date. here, they will tell me the american date and complain about how we will get it later. HAPPINESS!

Dude whats the point of making a thread 'Wii in Canada'?
Canada practically IS America (...without the obesity).
Yay for ignorance!!

nkbswe5 said:
If I try to go to a thread and ask 'When is Brawl coming out', everyone would tell me the american date. here, they will tell me the american date and complain about how we will get it later. HAPPINESS!
:lol: funny cause its true.

Seriously, if Captain Olimar can get into Brawl, I can't see why Pheonix Wright can't. Or even Toad. Even though Toad is a stupid whiny mushroom thing that sends messages about Luigi being kidnapped even if you've already saved him

Last edited:
We need our own thread because we are special! And we want to talk to fellow Aussies. And Tails. Because Tails is cool. And plus, he has heaps of special little bricks. That makes him extra special cool.

...Wow that just sounded so weird. Eh, the angst appears to be over here so I return. For now. And to find out Brawl was once again delayed! Hurrah!

nkbswe5 said:
Seriously, if Captain Olimar can get into Brawl, I can't see why Pheonix Wright can't.
Why did I just think of this when I read that:
OMG Objection
:lol:

Wow pretty awesome competition at Nintendo.com.au at the moment, you can win the following:
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Premier Edition Playguide
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption On-The-Go Tin Kit
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Mousepad
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption T-Shirt
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Cap
Haven't been to here in a while just suddenly popped into my head. I entered it but it just occurred to me that I don't have MP3...oh well.

Also just thought of something, I remember someone (pretty sure it was Ekiushi not 100% though) went out or sent someone out to get them RE:4, only for them to return with RE:UC. Wow it can happen my brother went out too get RE:4 (own purchase btw) and came back with UC....which I thought was strange considering he would be able to tell the difference but apparently he just asked for RE on the Wii and they gave him that....maybe being a bit more specific would've helped, but hey its not too bad. (Just so you know I've had the game for a while, just remeber that it had happened before)

Back