Wii in Australia thread

Happy Aussie Day aswell mates. I didnt see the fireworks, but i just went to my mates house and now im having some beers.

Oh...well aren't you cool...Aren't you all cool...You know I canstantly thought today...with some of the complete dickheads around that they don't even know or care about the true meaning of Australia day...or to the aboriginals 'Invasion day'...I can see why...

eh to me it doesn't have much of meaning at all i am as Aussie as the next bloke but i just steer clear of most stuff controversial that involves racism

Hey, I did a 9 hour shift at work unpacking boxes of stuff on aussie day, so consider yourselves lucky that you could attempt to celebrate it at all.

Destroy All Humans on Wii is set to be released on 6/3/08 according to EB Games. Hooray!

Who chose to do the 9 hour shift?....Only you...And I didn't celebrate...we were at our Gran's for near to 12 hours...couldn't go outside...couldn't do anything!!!...At least you get payed...sweat shop wages...hehehe.

There were some morons up at the shops...riding bikes through the shops...I know them...I don't like them...

Has anyone seen the report in the Sunday Telegraph...if you get it where you are....?...
My God...They are pussies...I got this after the first day or second...but it went away...how could you possibly be that sore...? BTW...I can't find it on the website...but it's about people having a sore arm from playing the wii too much...It has been put in a medical journal tingy as a true illness...thing...

Last edited:
Australia Day is one of the LEAST strict 'days' in the world. There arent really any traditions or rules in place, its just a day when Aussies can get together, and for once get along, and just celebrate being Aussie, whatever that means to you. Sure there is deeper significance, but not everyone wants to go to memorials for a whole day, we are here to celebrate, not a day of mourning....
You just go and have a barbie with mates, have a few beers, be nice to people on the street, its just a feel good day to most people, and I dont mind it being like that for me either.

I don't mind it like that...and why would we go to memorials...I meant just celebrating that Cpt. Cook found this place...Because if he didn't...WE WOULDN'T BE HERE!!! WE'd probably be Hollandish...or Spanish or something like that...And there is one tradition....well for us...damper, always damper on Australia day...no matter what...

And I would've gotten along with people...Although we went to Carlingford first yesterday...only Asians there (nothing wrong with that)...But then Epping...more Asians....And Linfield...Is just old people who look at you weirdly as if you don't dress right as if it's still the 1940s...And for my walk in the morning...I don't like to say hello to people...because it's about 5:30 to 7 in the morning...and I'm just not in the mood...Especially when you run up a heap of hills...someone's coming the other way and doesn't have to deal with it...They say hello and I reply with a puffed 'H'...That's all I can say...

And further more...I don't look friendly...because I never smile when I walk...I'm like on auto-walk and I just think about other things and look blankly into the sky or the ground...while my feet keep moving and know where to go.

...Could I be anymore off topic...?...It seems as if there aren't that many people here anymore...Probably because they have lives...I shalt not post post here for the rest of thy week...

Great...My brother's reading all of this...having fun there?...

Last edited:
Sweeney Todd is awesome, I saw it last night, and then again this morning, and then bought the soundtrack today as well. You all must see it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's based of a smash hit broadway musical...so if you don't like musicals then steer clear...if you don't care what others thing of you going to see a musical...then go for it...They should make a wii game for it...Yay for ontopicness...

EDIT: ****! I forgot not to post...ok...starting from...NOW!

If you want to see a very gory bloody movie, with singing! see Sweeney Todd, it's one of the most goriest movies I've ever seen.

Back