Wii in Australia thread

Tennis is a great sport to play and watch. I was dissapointed that Tsonga couldn't pull off the win, he just didn't play as well as he did against Nadal. As for the women I wasn't really going for anyone there, would have been a nice match to watch though. ;)

LMAO smart arse...
Come on as if those women tennis players aren't attractive? Theyve obviously worked well to get themselves to look how they do, and those tennis outfits dont hurt either.....good on em!

Well certainly not from me...haha
In other Nintendo related news...
Was playing Wii last night at a mates house, got into some intense WiiSports...
at one stage we had about 20ppl cheering on a game of tennis...WHILST the real tennis was on in the main room...I laff.

Deanis said:
at one stage we had about 20ppl cheering on a game of tennis...WHILST the real tennis was on in the main room...I laff.
:lol:

I to played a lot of Wii Sports last night, I had to baby sit for some family friends and there kids love Wii Sports (especially tennis).

Lol...I haven't played wii sports in ages...Mainly just been playing Guitar Hero, Ghost Squad and a little bit of Super Mario Galaxy...Which I still am not even half way through...I have about 37 stars...and that won't change until next holidays...if that...

We spent ages being idiots trying new incorrect techniques for bowling... we discovered some fairly good ones too...
Wii Sports is great for anyone who has never touched a Wii, but I never play it at home, gets boring fairly quick.

Meh, I havnt touched my Wii in a while (been so preocupied with Capcom vs SNK 2 )
WiiSports is fun with Family/Friends though.
Is Sonic Riders 2 out in AUS yet?

...I don't know...

Eh....I'm so bored today...I got up at 5:30am to go for a walk...got back at 6:45...then my mum, dad and sister went out to some place starting with 'B' down the coast...and my brother was working so I had a whole day to myself...I basically spent most of it watching Sweeny Todd, playing ghost squad and GH then i went in the pool...And I'm editing some little clips I made...they really suck...and I'm so bored...I've read up to page 113 of the wii in Australia thread...I started reading page 1 last night...so...I guess that's alright...We have had some pritty weird times on this forum...

Now it seems like people are leaving....NOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
I'm still here
*Hates not bein' an Ausi*

HAHAHA...It's so funny to to read back on everything that everyone's put on here....You learn so much...So many people have left the forums...that gaps between people's joining the forum...And of course about everyone here...it funny, I'm up to the part where you're all talking about work...it's like a good TV show script...we not really, just fun to read...Because look back on that...see what you've done now...Like the one I'm on now...

Eki says: I don't even know what games I want. Ummm I heard something about a Mortal Kombat game. I might get that.

I found that one particularly funny because it's like one of your favourite games and only then were you thinking of buying it...It's like living in tha past and looking into the future...

Man I have no life...

Man these Aussies... we are a dying breed.
Sam Harris wheres he know? President of Nintendo Australia? Maybe we will never know...

Back