Wii in Australia thread

gpoleweski said:
You know...I really don't have to go to school...If I wanna know anything I can just ask someone a question...Like Eagles with a huge load of stuff because his an all rounder...Eki with History...nkbswe5 for video media or whatever...and Deity for other not as important stuff...And I'm sure others would be there too...So...NO SCHOOL FOR ME W00t!!!
I am enrolled to study broadcasting. I'm gonna be on TV and radio. Good-o.

Harvey Birdman time!
(My sister has been using the xbox so I couldnt play o_o)

well it was my 1st day back to day at my new school every room aircon bar the hall and guess what we spent the whole freaking day in the hall hearing about ****... its only this school's 2nd year and it only caters for year 11 and 12 its kinda cool i can go into more detail ... if you want.. other wise i cannot be ****ed... anyway geting comp fixed 2moz so i might off for a few days /cry... wii sports is so boring now i just watch people play i get bored so much... got into melee alot have been vsing my bro i would say we are faily even although he admits im better... this is almost like a blog

to those who are at school.

dont you hate it when you have a day that requires you to take just about every textboox you have ? oh man i hated those days when i was at school, carrying 6x1millon page textbooks around all day, and you only had to use 3 of them throughout the day? oh man those days sucked! i remember the sore shoulders :lol:

I have a spongebob carry bag for TAFE >.>
I think my parents want me to be socially outcast

Man, I didnt relize that SSB:B was coming out on the 31st in Japan. That sucks

Man I dont even get the option of HECS...so i get to look forward to paying back my parents when I start work...

he means, 31st of Jan... which sucks balls for us, we still wait til March sometime...........where the hell is BWii btw????????????

BTW, being the nooob that I am.....how do I chuck in Spoiler tags?

Last edited:
I think you can check the high scores for Mario & Sonic over the Nintendo WFC, no actual online play.

Deanis spoilers are [SPOILER*] Write spoiler here [/SPOILER*] but without the *

HAIIZ.

Sorry, felt like ruining something.

Went to Sydney earlier this month... man, the weather sucked. It was humid, and then it rained. There was only one day where there was a bit of sun so we went to Cronulla. :D

I just did Bowser's Dark Matter Plant or whatever it's called... the one with the mucked up gravity. Good fun.

Got 5mins to post something...
erm...OK! go onto youtube now and type in Smash Bros Brawl, tonnes of stuff is coming in, there is some wicked compilation of all the FSAs, goes for about 5mins, I'd recommend you go watch it now, in the 4mins you have left of your 'day'.

Back