Wii in Australia thread

Oh, well that just completely ruins the fun of it..... WA is no longer included in the "race to be the last poster of the day" comp.

Lol.

Also for those interested in another returning character SSBB spoiler:
Falco now also confirmed, I'll go back and add the link when I can be bothered finding it.

Oh...i forgot to mention something about Laser Tag!!

When we were there they had technical difficulties with the things that...do stuff...so we were delayed for about 45min...so they gave us literally about 50 little coins each..and we went around all the arcade games screwing around...pretty good for free...Time Crisis woo!

Last edited:
Harvey Birdman is not much of a game. It's basically just a video and at certain points it gives you options to choose from. So its incredibly easy. So...interactive story. But its funny as heck so who cares.
(Doing crossword) "Hmm...seven letter word for long and hard...Whats long...and hard?"
(gives you 3 options to choose from)
YEAH! FUN!

Lol...Ok...You know...I think I actually learnt more in the holidays than what I learnt at school for the whole of last year...I'm serious...

And last night was...bloody weird...I was talking to 'people' in MSN and then all of a sudden I started to move my arms and legs uncontrollably...I didn't know what the hell was going on...and then when I went to bed, they started again...and it just kept on going, I started to get really kind of...freaked out I guess...because...well, it's not normal...And it went on for at least an hour!

And then so...yeah, if you want to know the rest, ask me on MSN...if you want to be bored out of your minds...

Erm...WI wii wii....Lol...One of the posts from a long time ago....I won't name names...

Someone says: I usually wii standing up...Even when I play MSC.

Someone Else says: I wii sitting down...(The rest of the post will make it too obvious as to who it is)

But I thought that it was really quite funny...DIRTY MIND!!!!

....So....Hows abouts I learns the Japaneses sos thats I cans gets mes the Smash Bros. Brawl....That's ridiculous....How can they possible have it o early...? And why would they then need to move the American one back?

gpoleweski said:
And last night was...bloody weird...I was talking to 'people' in MSN and then all of a sudden I started to move my arms and legs uncontrollably...I didn't know what the hell was going on...and then when I went to bed, they started again...and it just kept on going, I started to get really kind of...freaked out I guess...because...well, it's not normal...And it went on for at least an hour!
I learnt about this kinda thing in Psychology in year 12. But it isn't Wii related.

Do you have a modded wii? o_o
They are making a Wii modchip kinda thing which is like the USB Dongle so you can play homebrew on your computer on the Wii. Pretty extreme, doesnt stuffs your wii up.

WII!

...I don't care if it wasn't wii related...what was it?...Wait I know... it was !@#$ED UP!!!

And no i don't have a modded wii...but that thing you're talking about does sound...intriguing...and costly....maybe...*dot*dot*dot*

$80 and it means you cant update your Wii, which would mean you'd have to download all your games which is kinda pointless...
FAIL?
I believe that the twitching is a result in too much time on the computer. If you don't already you should take a break from computers and sitting after a couple of hours.
The actual reason its happening is really long and boring. Just think arm and leg muscles.

Erm....I'm more or less off the computer 3 quarters of the the or more...I went for 2 walks this morning and need to go for one this arvo and I just 20 laps in the pool...I'm now just cleaning my room and getting stuff ready for tomorrow...So...Not much sitting at the computer....I was also at a loss for words...I was like...repidly thinking about 20 different things and it was as if my mind overloaded with good and bad...AND NOW I'm ON THE DARK SIDE!

Also AndThen...I think it was you who liked cooking mama...there's a new one that's coming out in Q1 2008...

Argh! No more late nights...well...Friday night...maybe Saturday...But...No more morning walks! Ahhh!!! I want Uni now!

Hey! I just found out that 15 is the legal age to leave school...but...they're gonna change it to 16 soon, because to many people play the wii....?

I urge everyone here to go to this as it the most awesomest even ever...Nerdwise...Well actually, Melbourne has separate events that cater to what is combined in this but it's still awesome...especially for places that don't get much stuff like this, it runs over a weekend...In capital cities...

http://www.supanova.com.au/

Also...Does anyone know if you take a game back to EB can you just get it as credit for the store instead of changing the game all the time...?

Last edited:
Nah theres a difference.... if its a priveately owned 'uni' its called a 'college'
as far as I understand (I'm going to a college aswell).

Yep you can get store credit at EB if you want
Is the new Cooking Mama called Cooking Mama 2? I already have it :D
And I already said this, but I'm going to Supanova. Extreme?
www.eegra.com
Exclusive Mario Kart Screenshots are up!

Back