Wii in Australia thread

What nkbswe5 said wasn't that bad.

Yes - Happy Pancake Tuesday... Or as the French say ('coz that seems to be the trend at the moment) "Mardi Gras!"

I totally just owned Bowser. Kind of... repetitive boss fights in Galaxy...

AndThen? said:
What nkbswe5 said wasn't that bad.

Yes - Happy Pancake Tuesday... Or as the French say ('coz that seems to be the trend at the moment) "Mardi Gras!"

I totally just owned Bowser. Kind of... repetitive boss fights in Galaxy...
That reminds me, I'm almost on 50 stars. Taking me long enough, eh?
And what I said was truly horrendous. Much like this: AndThen ? ressemble à un etre humain normal avec le pantalon.

nkbswe5 said:
Ekiushi déteste le sexe gai tout en jouant Nintendo. Cependant, nous ne savons pas si c'est le cas avec le gpoleweski.
:lol:

Deanis said:
BTW, does MOH:H2 come out 2morro? or next day? I'm kinda keen. :p
It comes out Feb 7th, which is a Thursday.

Everyone should get Zack and Wiki so they do make a sequal. I'm on 43 stars on Galaxy, with the secret character.

Last edited:
Nice one nkbswe5. But if I was having gay sex it obviously couldn't be with gpole. Or anyone else here for that matter. But it WOULD work if it was YOU having the gay sex with gpole.

Anyhoo minds out of the gutter please. Normally I like gutter conversations (Gerard) but this one is bordering on creepy.

Ahh awesome, shall have to get it, hope some of you guys do to?
(I could always play COD4 on PC for an online FPS fix, but I want a Wii experience)....

Ekiushi said:
Nice one nkbswe5. But if I was having gay sex it obviously couldn't be with gpole. Or anyone else here for that matter. But it WOULD work if it was YOU having the gay sex with gpole.

Anyhoo minds out of the gutter please. Normally I like gutter conversations (Gerard) but this one is bordering on creepy.
I was never implying that anyone was doing it with anyone, just wether they liked it or not. Which I also implied noone does. And Ekiushi, you can do whatever you want.

Eagles said:
I think I will get it now, may as well get the most out of my Wii before Uni starts.
To do that you just gotta buy Pokemon Snap from the VC Channel. No need to go shoppin'

I don't have a classic controller...but I have pokemon snap haha!

Woah...my translator seems to be way off it the translatoring business...What's the point of it if it ain't gonna work...How does gay sex...You know what, I won't even bother...

Erm...yeah, MOH:H2..none of my friends are gonna get it...unless I consider you guys friends which is kind of weird seeing as I've never even seen you or heard you before...erm...Yeah, one of my firnds like...unless he likes it...it's crap, and he seems to kill anyone who doesn't like waht he does, ticks me off sometime...

So many posts...so little time...CRAZY!!

Back