Wii in Australia thread

Kakashi is the sex.

But anyway, just got back from watching Catch Me If You Can. Normally Leo annoys me with his irritatingness and how he looks twelve in half his movies.

Stupid MSN is now sitting there refusing to load. Stupid msn. Oh now it's up but sitting there stuck and frozen. So stupid msn.

I found year 7's and 8's to be horrible. I know when I was in those years I never would have treated the older years with the disrespect the years after me dished out. When I was in yr 10 a group of Year 7 and 8 girls actually stole our lunch table. The school sucked so not everyone got one (younger years missed out). Anyway, one day we turned up for lunch - no table. Quite a few times people had stolen it. I never understand why people did it. Did they think we'd just go 'oh well'? But then they were yr 7 so they probably didn't think.

Anyway, as for these girls. They stole it. We found it and took it back. We had exams on at the time, so we were usually still in exams during lunch. We finished exams when they were in class. So we came out and took it back. The next time we came to lunch they had it again. We retrieved it once again (after lunch so couldn't talk to them). The it happened a THIRD time. This time instead of just going over to take it, we sent our year advisor to go over and kindly explain the table was ours. He made the girls bring it back...Then a 4th time. We got it back again, and this time we found writing on the table. Something to the effect of 'This is OUR table. We deserve it MORE then YOU do. We have a BIGGER group so we NEED the table.' And it rambled like that for a few more lines. Ah yes, aren't younger people delightful?

Ekiushi said:
When I was in yr 10 a group of Year 7 and 8 girls actually stole our lunch table. The school sucked so not everyone got one (younger years missed out). Anyway, one day we turned up for lunch - no table. Quite a few times people had stolen it. I never understand why people did it. Did they think we'd just go 'oh well'? But then they were yr 7 so they probably didn't think.

Anyway, as for these girls. They stole it. We found it and took it back. We had exams on at the time, so we were usually still in exams during lunch. We finished exams when they were in class. So we came out and took it back. The next time we came to lunch they had it again. We retrieved it once again (after lunch so couldn't talk to them). The it happened a THIRD time. This time instead of just going over to take it, we sent our year advisor to go over and kindly explain the table was ours. He made the girls bring it back...Then a 4th time. We got it back again, and this time we found writing on the table. Something to the effect of 'This is OUR table. We deserve it MORE then YOU do. We have a BIGGER group so we NEED the table.' And it rambled like that for a few more lines. Ah yes, aren't younger people delightful?

yep, that has happened to me and my friends when i was at school, the younger people would steal it from us. so one of my friends bought a length of chain and a padlock, and we padlocked it to the tree :lol: they didnt steal it after that.

We were going to bring a chain to school, but the school had a hissy fit over it and said ANYONE caught chanining a table would be punished.They'd cut the chain off and give the table away. Or so they threatened. In the end we scuttled over to the Senior Area, which was not occupied by Seniors strangely. I don't see why not, it was a great area. No children we allowed around! And we got to be as weird as we liked without getting that many strange looks... But then in Yr 12 (after having mastery of the area for so long) new seniors came along and took up the area. One group was fine the other's were...not. I think the group we didn't like thought we were all insane. As we couldn't ask them to leave, we thought we could scare them away. It nearly worked.

But relate this back to the Wii -- mySims was THAT bad? I saw that in the shops, lucky I never bought it. Got at least one REALLY crappy game as it is.

I don't understand this table business x_x We never used tables at school. At lunch, I mean...we all just sat there. Well, the girls did. Our school sucks more. once I left, they built tennis courts.

MySims was OK, but it makes so much friggin' noise, the disc keeps spinning and making stupid scratching noises. And it lags at the beginning.

But mostly, they are making a MySims 2, so MySims 1 will decrease in value. Therefore, I sell it now and make good money and buy MySims 2 at the end of the year/next year. HAR

LOL....got Medal of Honor heroes 2. Graphics are terrible (used to playing Crysis on a high-end PC, what are ya gonna do). Just setting up online now I'll report back with any success...
BTW seems we can only verse other PAL Wii's and possibly only Australian PAL Wii's...

Oh that is ****ed...I placed my anrgyness on the other thread, so I won't do it here too...Just one thing...Kakashi is the NINJA!!! Why is he the sex...kinda...hrm...to like an anime character...SUPANOVA!!!!! Argh...sport was washed out today, and oh so great tomorrow...Stupid and sucky swimming carnival!

They want to boost my confidence...I really don't think this is the way...

I feel for you and your table...why does the table move?>---How big is it? Like a picnic table or....? We don't have tables...we will next year in the senior yard, this year we just stand a massive green support pole....

MySims...Not much to say about that...I thought it was gonna be online though...maybe number 2?

MySims is online...
SSBB wont have online in Australia. Wouldn't that be a horrible announcement o_o
damn it, MOH2 looked OK too...
And Kakashi is apparenty a sexy Ninja. Though naruto and his sexy jutsu...

Lol...Screw naruto...Kakashi shall own him, you should've seen kakashi at Supanova last year, he was awesome..there was the whole gang there too...And how is MySims online?...You can't interact with other people can you?

If that ever happened I would be entirely to pissed to do anything...but they're smart enough not to do that...

OMG!!! I was just putting some washing on a gryer in the lounge room and I saw the people across the street playing the wii, as they do from time to time...they're about in their 30s but I could've sworn that I saw them playing SSBB...I was like WTF!????!!!!! I even got binoculars out and unless I'm mistaken, they are playing it!!! WTF!???!!!?!!?! Tooo bad we're not 'close' neighbours...

Back