Wii in Australia thread

Eagles said:
Yeah we get BWii on the 20th of March 20th.

I forgot to add No More Heroes to the list of games I'm interested in.
What is BWii? I'm to lazy to think today, I'm writing up my homework blog...

BWii is cooler.

If anyone has one of those DS modchips and is interested in Jump! Ultimate Superstars in english PM me *shifty eyes*

No More Heroes was on my 'coming soon' list. For the record.

Woo first day of college today.... all I did was err....write 2 essays, then talk to the randoms there...suprisingly wasnt too bad, just hope we actually DO sumthing 2morro...
And in Wii news... nope Wii news is silent atm...

i'm kinda happy today, i found out what the kanji says on one of my shirts

then watched a video that my friend in japan sent me, driving through some snow in tokyo.

and i am looking forward to a girl in fukuoka getting the letter ( handwritten) that i sent her.

Question!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxgkE9yUemc
Yes, dancing sonic again.
Question is: What is the second 'related video' on the right?
Want to see if it is... mine

Anyway, MOH2 stuff
Electronic Arts' Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 launched across Australia last week, and many snapped it up following foreign praise and the expected presence of 32-player online functionality.

The Australian version of the World War II-based shooter has been, however, stripped of online multiplayer despite EA touting the feature heavily throughout its marketing material, website, and even the game's included instruction manual.

Confirming the issue, EA spokesman Cameron Jenkins said, "Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 for Wii does not support online functionality in Australia. We've made an error in the documentation and marketing materials. We're very sorry to have caused confusion for our customers and we will provide a refund to anyone in Australia who wishes to return the game to EA because of the lack of online functionality."

No explanation for the lack of the feature was provided, although it's assumed that latency issues would require EA to maintain local servers - something the company may have decided against.

How the heck is my video related to Dancing Sonic?

You must set up your Wii! It helps collect dust into one spot.

i have no idea how it is related.

i'd rather let the box attract the dust, it has a bigger surface area so it can gather more dust :p

Lol...I think my wii is getting too much dust into it...on the black screen at the start when you have to push 'A' I do...and it pauses there for a little bit...like it's half faded I was scared the first time it happened because the warranty ran out like 3-4 days earlier....But it's ok...I guess...

Yes, I see your video...how it is related to Sonic...I don't know...but be happy!

That Sonic looked really cheap though...Supanova's was much better and I swear, my friend went crazy with the sonic too, I was pissing my pants off at the side with another friend, our faces were red and we were crying the Sonic started to get into it and then one of the supervising people told him to go away...and we **** ourselves laughing, I don't know why I never mentioned that...It was one of the funniest parts.

I read that about MOH and what the hell is that gonna do?! We'll give you money back...? So? That's what stores do dickhead!

Oooo...Kanji, Domo Arigoto Mr. Roboto...?

LOL!!! I SEE YOU WATCHING THE VID RIGHT NOW LIGER HAHAHA!

aLSO Are you in that Easter bunny vid nkbswe5?

Last edited:
Back