Wii in Australia thread

Oh well aren't you cool...I love the rain...when it's on when I want it to be on...But if it gets in the way...eh...can't complain...What pisses me off is the news how they say floods are terrible type things...But then other times...WHERE'S THE RAIN!? It's here now so stfu...

Sorry.

believe me, floods are terrible. the smell is rank wen the waters start to go down. and since this rain has "topped things up" it will prolong the smell. and make it worse.

and yes, i am cool :p:smilewinkgrin:

nkbswe5 said:
I pushed the quote button for some reason.
I just bought Trauma Centre: Second Opinion. Yay. (The Wii one)

nsadwosd6 where did you get Trauma Centre:Second Opinion from? Its one of the great Wii games us Aussies STILL dont have...

house was great it has been raining here for like the past 4 days not floods but the gutters are flooding now and agian

It only looks like it's going to rain here...I watched House as well, after I finally fixed the damn antenna...

And Happy Valentines Day everyone! Or should I say...Happy marketing ploy created by card companies alike so that they could actually make a decent buck, along with flower stores day?

So no one will me my valentine...:(?

Deanis said:
nsadwosd6 where did you get Trauma Centre:Second Opinion from? Its one of the great Wii games us Aussies STILL dont have...
DVDCrave, they have it on special. Wait, I said that. It was a total of $69.45 or something with express postage.
http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=37086

According to Wikipedia, Hamish and Andy record in St Kilda.

I HATE 13!

I also don't think she is uber hot. Attractive, yes, but not someone that should be uber hot.

Anyway, I don't do Valentine's day. Stupid holiday. A day when men think if they give some petty present they might get lucky. Stupid holiday.

Lol...And that's a wrap on Valentines day lol...It was ridiculous at school today...People in year 7 were giving other people roses and crappy bears the school was selling for $10 but you can buy the same one from hot dollar for $2...But..YEAR 7!>? WHY THE HELL AND TO WHO THE HELL!? They've been there no longer than 2 weeks and already have crushes...ffs they're gay.

It's stupid...you can buy the EXACT same thing any other day of the week for $20 cheaper and you know that it's your special day, unlike Valentines when it's EVERYONES!!!

Yeah...number 13 ain't that great, 'other people' are ALOT better than her...But she's gonna be in the show...WHY!? She was a lesbian in Orange County and now she's some doctor...? No thanks...Last nights didn't seem as good, it was more focussed on people trying to get a job more than anything else...And where's AFRO GUY!? WHY'D HE GO!?

And Kumar's alright...from Harold and Kumar...he seems as if his clueless about everything, like Ando from Heroes seems to be amazed EVERY DAMN TIME that Hiro teleports or stops time...you'd think he was used it by now, but that look on his face when it happens is priceless...Yeah, anyhoo Kumar (whatever his name is) looks as if he doesn't know what's going on half the time, his got just a blank face from what I've seen...

And today at school...OMG! Sport...We're doing Boxercise and thought that we were going to Fitness First with the other group...But we were actually staying at school and doing it in the hall thingy....I thought it would be $#!T as did many other people...As it was $8 for just staying at school with some teachers and hitting the air...But it was great! Two trainers came to the school with all the gear and for 2 hours non-stop we were punching and pushing and doing crazy stuff...It was bloody crazy, I can now barely walk as I must've pulled the groin muscle or something like that...So I look like a cowboy when I walk...A friend of my bros said hi to me just before and I was walking with my legs apart and squatting with a weird look on my face and I replied hi...Then he looked up and down me...He was probably wondering if I was about to take a crap right there or I had something shoved up my ass...but anyways...

So ends this long post...READ IT!

Back