Wii in Australia thread

brendo said:
ITT: theres a new sheriff on wiichat aparently. Ya'll better get used to it :shocked:

Yeah, I have to get used to the 360 guitar...feels differnt from the wii one..I dont know why though it just feels tighter sort of thing.

I was 3/4 though expert on the wii version..and now I stuggled on hard.
Really? Oceanic thought it was easier on the 360. I think the buttons are a little further apart on the 360 actually, as I was playing the PS2 version and I sucked quite a lot. You just need to get used to it over time I guess.

I SHOT THE SHERIFF. But I did not shoot the deputy.

yeah ive gotten better..When we played it was when I had been playing the game for 5 mins. I had just got back from the store and played though one song!

I challenge you sir to a deul. Do you accept or are you a coward??

Yeah, I dont know what it is diffent to the wii version, but it annoyed me for a while. One differnce I did know is there seems to be more blatent advertising? Like most of the time you can see a massive intell symbol on the screen in the audience etc.

Also, in unrelated news, I just got home from seeing the movie "jumper" It was quite good but it was a little short :(

Id see it again though just for Rachel Bilson <3

brendo said:
yeah ive gotten better..When we played it was when I had been playing the game for 5 mins. I had just got back from the store and played though one song!

I challenge you sir to a deul. Do you accept or are you a coward??

Yeah, I dont know what it is diffent to the wii version, but it annoyed me for a while. One differnce I did know is there seems to be more blatent advertising? Like most of the time you can see a massive intell symbol on the screen in the audience etc.

Also, in unrelated news, I just got home from seeing the movie "jumper" It was quite good but it was a little short :(

If I play you, I have to stop eating my chocolate.
Maybe in 15 minutes

For the record
Freeloader = Super Smash Brothers BRAWL in 8 days

so i walked into target looking for wii points this morning. they had none in stock ( as usual), looks like i will be getting them from gamehead.

they had a shelf with marked down wii games here, splinter, call of duty 3, TMNT, transformers ( i think they were the names) were onlly like $70. but i already have TMNT and transformers.

if they are there i might grab them next week, is call of duty and splinter cell half decent games?

brendo said:

Quoted for truth. :yesnod:

COD3 is fair good. i prefer it over MOH:A and MOH:H2.
Dude check with EB I think? They had some real cheap early Wii games...

Heloo!

How is everyone? In love with Bioshock, the 360, Brawl and Rachel Bilson...Much.

CoD4! That was awesome, that's all we played at the LAN cafe. We went in and go 'What should the first game be?' Everyone agrees on CoD4 and we played non stop for 2 hours and then we quit and go ok, what will the next game be?...We went onto Battlefield 2142 for about 20 seconds and it stuffed up so...'You wanna go back to CoD4?' YEAH! So we ended up playing it for about 5 hours nearly straight...It was awesome, money well spent.

So ends...Today...Oh, and I've been playing the Yu-Gi-Oh game on the DS...it seems alright...for when I win...Another thing I like about CoD4 is...I OWN!

Yeah she is a babe :) Kinda girl I would marry tbh :)

In on topic news: Im all for a freeloader disc. Companies dont realise how annoying it is to have different release dates and not to mention diff features.

Also call of duty 3 was a solid game. Worth it of you can get it for cheap

Glad you liked cod4! Its an amazing game and its VERY addictive!

Last edited:
Lol...Apart from vommiting tonight, I'll be playing it my dreams...Obsessed? Or too poor to actually buy it so has to try other ways to 'play it'.

Where have you been on Steam Brendo? Did you delete me...TELL ME THE TRUTH!

On topic: I've started to get back into playing the wii...kinda bad timing though with all the stuff coming up though...But I still wanna play it...Oh and the Bond game I'm talking about is the new FPS, not the racing or the Goldeneye remake (if it really is coming out which I doubt it is) As if I'd be talking about the racing Bond game pft...NO!

Last edited:
vommiting??

What the problem, Let doc brendo help you.mwahahhahaha

If you liked cod4 that much you're gonna dream about it, I think you should buy it. Get it for pc maybe?

You have a steam account- Just buy it on that!

EDIT: na havent deleted you! I wouldnt do that! I just havent been on because ive been playing online on the 360 alot

Last edited:
brendo said:
Being the kind person I am I will save you that effort, and also for anyone interested. I would VERY MUCH recomend this game to anyone :)

Ofiicial trailer:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EsHY0LnbDDw

And the Bioshock water effects trailer (prepare to be amazed by this):yikes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d_UzUJbhVPE

You cant forget the sound aswell. The amount of noise and background sound in this game is amazing.
Go into an area and just standstill for a few seconds and listen...
I almost need a new sound card to run it, the sound occasionally cuts out. This game is great.

I love it when you can hear splicers on the rear speakers singing "jesus loves me" It freaks me out!

I thought the surround on cod4 was also very well done. Hear bullets go flying past you and hit a wall behind you and you can hear it in the rear speakers

Ahh i wish i HAD surround sound... You can hear those cameras whirring round,and im like OK Where the fark is it...*BANG!*
COD4 is damn good aswell, but its not as.....artistically done.

Back