Wii in Australia thread

hmmm...when is WiiFit again?
I went into JB today, to be met by a wall of those shovelware titles...gawd I hate Wii atm.

*Grasps gun tightly in left hand and continues to write with the right*

If I ever hear you or anyone say that again, I'll own you like I own people in CoD4! Shame on you saying that. It's not the poor Wii's fault...It's the people who make games for it faults. Getting a new computer is imminent as this one is moaning and groaning as we speak. Also...I'm gonna just walk up to my mum later in the year and TELL her that me and my brother are going to buy a PS3...That's what my brother told me to do anyways...She'll probably have a stupid comeback like...'Ok, that means you're able to move out.'...

Wow...I typed this whole thing without even looking at the keyboard :D

gpoleweski said:
*Grasps gun tightly in left hand and continues to write with the right*

If I ever hear you or anyone say that again, I'll own you like I own people in CoD4! Shame on you saying that. It's not the poor Wii's fault...It's the people who make games for it faults.

Mate if all I can find for it is crap...I'm not going to like it!
Of course its the ppl making games for it's fault...who else WOULD I blame...And because all the ppl making games for Wii, yes thats right I'm saying EVERY 3rd party game on the shelf I saw today was CRAP, I'm not happy!!!
I still envy the 360's collection of games, but I also laugh at ppl still using a conventional controller...damn the world makes things difficult...

Deanis said:
hmmm...when is WiiFit again?
I went into JB today, to be met by a wall of those shovelware titles...gawd I hate Wii atm.
May I reccommend a FreeLoader then? Then there will be many Wii games for you to consider.

Also, it only blocks updates on the Wii CD's, not online updates. It does this so american CD's dont force you to update to NTSC firmware which would brick your Wii. Clever!

One the way back from Uni today (Hooray for an early finish) I bought Advance Wars, am just about to try it out now. :D

Back