Wii in Australia thread

------- Edit because Im stupid enough to get myself confused!

lol Deanis, I was very close to posting my motivational poster that says "EBAY. Its cheaper for a reason. (and it has a Nintendo ds box but it has a gameboy in it)

Last edited:
brendo said:
you know nkbswe5, I never knew you were a girl until Oceanic told me :O

Please dont hurt me!:scared:

lol Deanis, I was very close to posting my motivational poster that says "EBAY. Its cheaper for a reason. (and it has a Nintendo ds box but it has a gameboy in it)
What in the heck is Oceanic telling you?
So, Wii Fit is going to cost $150, thats really expensive. Fair enough I guess, the peripheral and all. But who is really going to pay that much for it?
YOU?

Last edited:
actually nevermind, I have myself confused rofl

Please ignore my Previous post.

also Wii fit looks good, Id get it if i still ahd my wii. I really want rock band though!

brendo said:
actually nevermind, I have myself confused rofl

Please ignore my Previous post.

also Wii fit looks good, Id get it if i still ahd my wii. I really want rock band though!
>_> Now I'm confused
Rock Band on Wii... haha!
Its planned, but its going to come out WAAAAY after the 360 and PS3. Nintendo reaaallly hates us all

Edit: Oh, and I'm keeping my quote there. no hiding what you said!
You can pretend I'm a girl if you want.

I confuse others as well as myself so dont you worry

I might get rockband on 360 when its out here... Did anyone watch the lateset episode of Pure pwnage...man was it funny!

I dont think ninty hates us all...Just australians :lol:

OH and I picked up guitar hero 2 today!, its pretty fun :)

Last edited:
Bastards....Oh...And it was an AWESOME DAY TODAY :D!!!

It started off really ****, I got up late, I forgot to put in my drink for today in the freezer so it was warm...And then my shoe lace broke when I was tying them up and that is a bad omen so....I thought, **** this is gonna be a ****ed in the head day...

But then...we had a double science and that was...OK...not much happening, then we had a double English with a substitute teacher and 'the girl' usually sits up the back...BUT THE SEATS WERE TAKEN!!! So the only 2 seats (for her and her friend) were just infront of our row of tables...so once we finished a sheet which me, my mates next to me and her and her friend all talked about and screwed with we just talked about EVERYTHIGN and it was so so so so so so so so so so so so so GREAT!!!! Honestly...the things we talked about weere personal but it was a a friend and joking level so it was great...and we laughed almost the whole time...That was the end of my day, that's all I needed. And then there was the GH Comp...and some other things...

But I think my day was **** till that point to emphasize the greatness of that moment...

Sorry for that but I had to tell someone.

My typing tonight is atrocious.

gpoleweski said:
My typing tonight is atrocious.
Yet you spelt atrocious right...thats an achievement in itself!

IRON CHEF WII GAME COMING OUT!
Go look it up and watch the trailer, k?

Jolly bad news, ol' chums
Seems someone recieved their Freeloader and tried 2 NTSC Gamecube games on it. They didn't work.
He had no NTSC Wii games to try, lets hope for a better result

gpoleweski said:
You're atrocious...and Liger, where have you been!? Our dollar is 92 US Cents...It should make it...just over $100 IF THAT!

I'm sure wii and gamecube are different...
We can hope...
but the site - codejunkies- clearly state that it works with both Wii and Gamecube games
AS LONG AS BRAWL WORKS!

Back