Wii in Australia thread

i'll give you three fiddy , i win i win i win!.......

er.. what do i win exactly:wtf: ???? :confused:

YAY, one of my imported CD's from apan came yesturday! yay! :p

oh, on another note....

chef's father: " and he said ."er, i need about three fiddy""
Chef' Father: " and it was that god-dam loc ness monster again!"

Last edited:
Apan, is that a new country? Damn i am soo far behind in world and geographic issues.

I went to a games store today and saw the wii shelve. Over half of it was crap shovelware games, how disappointing

I went to JB last week.... ALL of it was shovelware except the first party titles... I spose atlwast that means no ones BUYING it tho? Am I right?

I imported a Wiimote, cost me 30bucks... but its a tad scratched, nothing major tho. also the wrist strap is off a different design to the Aussie one, seems fatter.

I prob needa check GH3, 3 blokes from college added me.
Other than that doing jack all, need to be up at 630 to go to Kiama...

The wrist straps in us are fatter in order to fit the larger american wrists, aussies ones wont work.

I hope there is Bioshock for PC instore in a few days, cause I WANT

Apollo said:
The wrist straps in us are fatter in order to fit the larger American wrists, aussies ones wont work.

I hope there is Bioshock for PC in store in a few days, cause I WANT

GOOD LAD! you'll love this masterpiece of a game:lol:

Yeah I do hope you have an epic PC to be running this on...as bioshock is a massive whore and one of the most Graphical intensive games ever to be made (besides crysis)

LMAO... Bioshock is a whore?....... ahyes a graphics whore, tis true, although Crysis is far more demanding.

Brendo, what you doing up this early? :p

Yeah, you FREAKS!!! Sheesh, get a life why don't you?

On another note, I saw in the JB HiFi brochure the new Bleach game on the wii...Did I already say this?

Eh...I'm so pissed I can't do much on this computer, it can't take anything...Maybe I should buy Crysis and then put it's graphics on full so it will kill the computer....Hrm....

Stupid people next door moved in, bloody massive **** of a dog, I don't mind it, it's just that they can't control it is the problem.

yeah man, Bioshock sleeps with anything that moves, haven't you heard?? :lol:

I did mean a graphics whore though :lol:

Call me old fashioned but i always go to bed at about 11.30pm, and always get up at 7am.

I think one of the members of the production team said "to run crysis at full spec, you need hardware from the future"...apollo, I suggest you check carefully at the system requirements, as not many PC's can run it unless its fairly new. You're looking at a 8600GT at minimum to run it smoothly, Dont bother unless you have 2 gigs of memory either, and at least a dual core ;)

QUAD FTW!!! And 2GB of memory...And I think it might be 8600GT 1GB Graphics Card DDR2 And then the other one is the 8800...or am I mistaken. Because those will be some of the specs. from the new computer that I'm never getting.

I have no idea if I'm even getting the first Freeloader I ordered, the guy I bought it from never sent it >.>
The second one I ordered is going to be here 24th for sure :D

Back