Wii in Australia thread

In wii related news, there are two items, the first being my wii hasn't been turned on since the start of February, the second being that on wiichat, my firefox spell checker things that 'wii' is spelt incorrectly!

In other news, I got paid yesterday, and I'm not spending any of it!

Oceanic said:
In wii related news, there are two items, the first being my wii hasn't been turned on since the start of February, the second being that on wiichat, my firefox spell checker things that 'wii' is spelt incorrectly!

Buy a Freeloader. And NMH.

My Xbox 360 AV Cables were shipped yesterday :D only a few more days until I can play GH again...

Im thinking of getting a PS3 or 360, Im unsure of which to get. Im leaning more towards the PS3.

If you want great games and great online, go the 360...If you want blu-ray and are prepared to wait for some more quality tittles go the ps3

In the end it comes down to what will suit your needs

brendo said:
If you want great games and great online, go the 360...If you want blu-ray and are prepared to wait for some more quality tittles go the ps3

In the end it comes down to what will suit your needs
He's wrong. Xbox 360 is just the win.
It has:
Viva Pinata

Last edited:
HOW DARE YOU!
Question OUR judgment! This can not stand!

I challenge you to a duel
Do you accept or are you a coward??

I hate viva pinta btw, I dont know why.

brendo said:
HOW DARE YOU!
Question OUR judgment! This can not stand!

I challenge you to a duel
Do you accept or are you a coward??

I hate viva pinta btw, I dont know why.
I haven't actually played it

I accept your challenge! I don't even care that it wasn't aimed at me!
Wii Zap at sunset?

I lol'd so hard at that last ep of PP gpole, "yeah me and dave had an awesome night, daves so wild *then it cuts to jer and dave playing ds in silence*

oh and the random guitar battle on the street, funny stuff.

Wii zap at sunset it is!

Ah Im sooooo annoyed atm...Im selling a game and this is the THIRD non paying bidder...Im sick of these idiots..they are just the scum of the earth, It is my mission to track them all down and deal with them approriately...I think if you dont pay on ebay, and have no good reason and dont respond that you should be perma-banned.

rant over.

I hate ebay scum.

EDIT: Im off to see Vantage Point, have a good night lads :)
EDIT 2: Just got home, Was a great movie..for the lost fans, it had Matt fox in it...and you'll never guess the role he plays :-o

Last edited:
Oceanic said:

That macbook air is begging you to put your greasy fingers all over it and claim it as your own, with a price of course.

Well umm, i guess you are right. My computer is fairly up to date and powerful (2.8 intel core two due processor with 4GB DDR2 SDRAM) however the graphics card appears only adequate (ATI Radeon HD2400). There is no way I am shelling out over 1 grand for a decent graphics card so i can play a $100 game and will last not even a year

8800GT is more then enough power, and get its only 320 dollars now :-o

Yours would probably run it btw, just with the settings down

I can run it on my 7300LE lol...but on the lowest setting

Back