Wii in Australia thread

Yes I do like the Wii I find a great contributer the economic values of our high standard society lol I think you have got about 50 post from this thread

haha I first looked and thought it was a guy in a panda suit or something.

As far as pre-orders go... I've gone with Myer, although if I hadn't done that already, I would probably go with the Gametraders package.

And as far as the drugs go... I went through a stoner(pot) phase from the beginning to the middle of '04 lol but I don't do it anymore, *sigh* they were such fun times though.

Stay away from those hippies and drugs, kids!

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
lol. how old werr u when u were in your "phase" :D

Haha I was in that phase from 17 1/2 - 18 (my birthday is coincidentally exactly halfway thru the year, so i was on from early that year to the middle) :D

While I don't do it anymore, they were some crazy times... We had so much fun! I still got some of our photos too.

How old are you?

Yeah more Australasia thread then but here some Aussie news all the announced Wii midnight launches are in this link (which was sent out by Nintendo)
Nintendo said:
Wii MIDNIGHT LAUNCHES AROUND AUSTRALIA

With only days to go till the launch of Nintendo's groundbreaking new home console, Wii, Australian retail feedback suggests that Wii is heading towards being the biggest launch of any new video games system in our history.

Retailers around the country are preparing for midnight launches, to help make Wii units widely available to consumers as soon as possible.

To guarantee your purchase of a Wii unit it is recomended that you pre-order at your favourite retailer before launch, as it is expected stock will sell out fast, with pre-orders already running out.

Following are the stores that have announced they are opening on December 6 for a Midnight launch. Join us in the Wii Midnight Parties!

IMPORTANT: Please contact individual stores for trading hours

VIC / TAS

e2games
Time: 6pm – Midnight
Activities: Giveaways through-out the night for best dressed. Food & drinks supplied

EB Games
Chadstone
Time: 9pm – Midnight
Activities: Play Wii, Dress-up competition and Wii Tennis Tournament plus giveaways

JB Hi-Fi
Melbourne City

Game Mania
Ringwood
Time: 10pm – Midnight

Tunzagames
Shepparton
Time: 10pm – Midnight
Activites: Giveaways, game playing

Toys R Us
Chadstone, Frankston, Highpoint, Knox City & Northland

EB Games
Doncaster, Northland, Chadstone, Dandenong, Frankston Town, Southland, Airport West, Watergardens, Eastland, Ballarat, Fountain Gate, Northgate, Highpoint, Greensborough, Keysborough, Forest Hill, Knox, Eastland, Werribee Plaza, Chirnside Park, Richmond, Midvalley, Melbourne Central, Cranbourne, The Glen, Bendigo, Hobart, Camberwell, Epping Plaza, Elizabeth St, Karingal, Corio, Shepparton, Sunshine Market, Mildura, Launceston, Chapel Street, Waverley Gardens, Geelong, Hobart, Brimbank, The Pines, Rosebud, Brandon Park

NSW / ACT

The Gamesmen
Penhurst, Penrith, Wollongong

Toys R Us
Bankstown, Campbelltown, Chatswood, Erina, Kotara, Hurstville, Miranda, Moore Park, Parramatta, Penrith, Belconnen

EB Games
Miranda, Tuggerah, Macarthur Square, Charlestown Square, Penrith Plaza, Macquarie Centre, Hurstville, Parramatta, Belconnen, Warringah, Kotara, Bankstown, Woden Plaza, Warrawong, Tuggeranong, Winston Hills, Chatswood, Liverpool, Castle Towers, Erina Fair, Burwood, Carlingford, Tweed Mall, Albury, Hornsby, Wetherill Park, Mt Druitt, Moore Park, Westpoint Black, Greenhills, Eastgardens, Canberra City, Roselands, Dubbo Orana Mall, Coffs Harbour, Sydney Centre, Wollongong, Bondi, Pt Maquarie, Bathurst, Rhodes Waterside, Orange, Warriewood, Bateau Bay, Tamworth, Galeries Victor, Cambelltown, Broadway, Nowra, Lismore, Jesmond, Shellharbour, Glendale, Tweed City, Goulburn, Marrickville, Ballina, Sylvania Waters, Woy Woy, Lavington, Chullora, Broken Hill, Taree

QLD

Toys R Us
Asphley, Mt Gravatt, Pacific Fair, Townsville

EB Games
Garden City, Pacific Fair, Sunshine Plaza, Toowoomba, Tea Tree Plaza, Indooroopilly, Strathpine, Cairns, Townsville, Carindale, Chermside, Brown Plains, Morayfield, Mt Ommaney, Capalaba, Logan Hyperdome, Cairns Central, Rockhampton, Clifford Gardens, Brisbane City, Kawana, Castletown, Brookside, Sunnybank, Northlakes, Canelands, Bunderberg, Victoria Point, Taigum, Burleigh, Queens Plaza, Beenleigh, Robina, Helensvale, Australia Fair, Wynnum Plaza, Aspley, Stafford City, Peninsula Fair, Smithfield, Noosaville, Runaway Bud, Toowong, Mt Pleasant, Lutwyche

SA

In2Games
Mt Gambier
Time: 11:30pm onwards
Activities: 10% off all games and peripherals, Wii, launching 12:01am 7/11/06

Toys R Us
Noarlunga, Rundle Mall, Tea Tree

EB Games
Marion, Arndale, Golden Grove, Colonnades, Rundle Mall, Hollywood Plaza, West Lakes, Elizabeth, Parabanks

NT

EB Games
Casuarina, Alice Springs

Yeeha. Sir Sam_Harris, I see you on that website which you took the info from above alll the time. EXCITING!

nkbswe5 said:
Yeeha. Sir Sam_Harris, I see you on that website which you took the info from above alll the time. EXCITING!
What you mean Aussie-Nintendo or GoNintendo because I got this in a Email

just thought i'd join the site cuz waiting is getting boring.
i ordered at EB cause no one else trade's 2nd hand stuff and there having a midnight launch. but my mum's paying for half of the wii so she wnats me to save it for christmas.:(
everyone ordered zelda aswell?

cheeeers.
been watching soo many review videos on youtube and ign to satisfy my cravings and i'm going up to myer this weekend to play the wii demo's again.
hahah man this is sad

Back