Wii? In Canada?

quadracer111

Im Equiped With A Wii
Dec 22, 2006
Wii Online Code
2507-4659-4287-5889
I am the winning bidder on ebay... the wii is from the Usa Will it still work with all the games and wii-motes that i bought here in canada? or are the regons like Northamerica, Asia,and so fourth?

THanks in advance

Q-Racer

All north american models of the Wii are the same region and all that good stuff.

Hopefully you got a good deal though. I know the Wii is selling like crazy here in Canada. I was going to buy one on Ebay, but I figured a short 3 hour wait (which is definately short compared to some people) was better then shelling out 450 bucks.

Gritten

I actually got a good deal.... 320 with like 20 shipping.... canadian. i have been serching for ever and i cant find one anywhere..... so i got one off ebay... but i didnt pay yet because my dad might get one in manitoba (im in saskatchewan) my dad is coming back from a buisness trip and hes goin to check a wallyword for a wii ...... (we also know sumone that workes at that wallyworld and might hold one for us for like 1 day... heheh) How mutch are wii in canada with taxes? also my b-day was oct. 6 and i said id wait till Nov. 19 because i thought we would be able to walk into wally world and just pick one up.... and i didnt preorder at zellers (wouldov been 3rd) because they were selling bundals with excitetruck and raving rabbits for 400 and sum.... Sooo im still Wiiless

Edit:
Update!! My dad comes home for his buisnuiss trip today *friday* and last night while i was talking to him on the phone he said that he went to wall mart and asked if they had any wiis? and they said no we dont, so he said ok thats fine... its sooo hard to find wiis and i have been looking for ever! (or sumtin like that) so then the clerk at the electronics said that if he pays for the wii right now then he will put one away when walmart gets a new stock!!! :devil: :D so hes coming home today and hes leaving on monday then he comes back on wednesday or tuesday with my wii :devil: so if anyone lives by or in Tompson Manitoba Canada go to wally world and try this! i know it got me a wii :devil:

Last edited:
Back