Wii in Wal-Mart

And how theyve done it in the past? Ticket system? Rush to the counter? Which door do I stand at if there's more than 1!!!!!?!??!?! OMGS! :)

Ijustwantawii said:
And how theyve done it in the past? Ticket system? Rush to the counter? Which door do I stand at if there's more than 1!!!!!?!??!?! OMGS! :)
im guessing ticket system (more organized):smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

about walmart: The information desk did not have any fliers. I asked if the electronics dept was expecting a shipment of Wiis and she said they do not know if they're getting any until they arrive.

Upshot is: no info

could they be lying? or what?:sad:

Ijustwantawii said:
From experience it is a ticket system and they put the line where they think there will be the least about of people...which for me was in the garden section....which is practically a yard outside of the building.

if its anything like when i got mine in december, they may give out tickets at 7 am and sell 8 am, dobt you have to go to garden center anymore, i just lined up in electronics,

kamn said:
From experience it is a ticket system and they put the line where they think there will be the least about of people...which for me was in the garden section....which is practically a yard outside of the building.
do they tell you?:(

I got my Wii in Wal Mart on launch day. They do the ticket system, and if they are nice, they'll let you stay in the lawn and garden section [ours was nice]

i am telling you the lawn and garden thing was only for launch, not reshipment, just go to electronics manager, find out if they are selling at midnight or 8 am, then proceed to hang out 5-7 hours prior to that time...they will een get you a chair eventually

Back