Wii Info---Where do you get Yours?

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i posted a thread like this a while ago, but i wasnt here for a while and now its dissapeared (i dont know how its just gone)(if a mod deleted it for whatever reason i have no idea why they would want to please tell me and if u must delete this one aswell0 (but have the decency to tell me u deleted and and why)

anyway,

Where do u get your general nintendo info.

what magazines, sites, people, shops, hotlines or where ever.
(dont give us other forums ok)

here is where i get mine.

www.wiisworld.com
info accuracy -------- 9/10
how often updated----10/10 (almost every day)
additional content-----reviews-some videos

www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk
info accuracy-------10/10
how often updated--8/10 (some time gaps)
additional content---reviews-loads of videos(need monthly password though)

www.nintendo.co.uk
info accuracy-----10/10
updated-----------5/10
additional content--reviews--loads of minisites

www.smashbros.com
Info accuracy-----100%
updated----------5/7 days---sometimes twice a day

Official Nintendo Magazine
info accuracy---10/10

Where do u get yours? and if u wish rate it to.

Other members Sites

www.Gamespot.com
Gamestop store (www.gamestop.com)
www.gonintendo.com
www.ign.com www.ign.co.uk
gonintendo

nintendo power
edge magazine

oh and mods if u did delete last one and wanna delete this one for whatever reason-- feel free to if the reasons are good.

but be aware im not diverting wiichat members to other forums. none of these are forums they are just info ok

Last edited:
1. Gamespot.com
2. Mall - Gamestop, I just ask on any rumors, how many people reserved MOH to see if its really popular :scared: , stuff like that. Nothing like talking to a gaming person rather than reading it.

gonintendo is the best out there in my opinion. A really nice guy does about 50-60 updates a day, even for the smallest tidbit of info. And even better, he only gets about 5 hours of sleep a day, does life streams of games not released yet, does a impressions, review, or thought on some problem he as been having with nintendo every morning, and a podcast with a pretty solid crew. Very good site.

maybe they deleted it cause i alreayd created a thread like this?

...just a hunch

but i'm pretty sure that thread is too old to post in now so............

yeha

mine

in order of which i use

gonintendo
n4g
kotaku
ign

Kotaku for general gaming news.
GameSpot for specific updates on general games.
GoNintendo for Nintendo-specific updates

GameTrailers for videos and forums.
Mostly because they have some interesting deals for the community...active members are rewarded with virtual points and you can spend the virtual points on games and consoles. I think the above-average active member can usually purchase 2 games a year, and a major console once every 2-3 years. Takes a lot of time, but if I already waste a lot of times and forum and such, might as well get rewards for my time in the long run.

Back