Wii injuries

lelando

Expert Gamer
Aug 21, 2006
United Kingdom
Post injuries about hurting yourself, anyone around you or even breaking your tele. My cousin who lives in america told me today that he smashed a lightbulb playing tennis.
he swung for the ball, hit a lightbulb and it cut his hand open.
Have any of you other americans had any injuries?

My friend sacked himself playing Wii Sports Baseball, and smacked his hand on a table corner playing Tennis.

Since then, he hates the Wii.

& don't assume that everyone who has a Wii is American. :p

ilcid said:
My friend sacked himself playing Wii Sports Baseball, and smacked his hand on a table corner playing Tennis.

You live in Canda... the second America. So he was kinda right. :)

I_WANT_WII said:
Actually anyone that lives in North south or Central America is an america. But then there are also Japanese people.

We don't have many of them kind around these here parts.

I_WANT_WII said:
Actually anyone that lives in North south or Central America is an america. But then there are also Japanese people.

:nono:

Japan gets the Wii tomorrow, the 2nd.

And if you're referring to continental American, you usually say North or South American. Saying American typically means someone who lives in the United States. :prrr:

It didn't happen to me, but my friend laid a HUGE crack in the middle of his t.v. Pretty funny to watch his face go from super happy to extremely pissed :D

I accidently hit my wii-mote to my chair and hurt my wrist.
But the wii-mote didnt had any injuries but my hand hurts XD
I was playing Tennis.
After that, I started to play Dragonball Z.

yea well its only there own faults. it tells u in manual n on the screen to wear the wrist band thing and to be clear of any objects. hang onto the thing and dont be so close to somethin that will damage n ur fine...

ilcid said:

:lol: :lol:
I can't wait to hear someone saying they broke there TV/window :)

Back