Wii injuries

i was playing bowling and went to throw the ball and cracked myself in the head with my remote(thank God no one was there):cryin:

fiveryanfrenzy said:
my brother beat me at tennis, so i punched him

oh yes i have done that i hate when its like adv for him and then he goes and does one of those fast serves then i get pissed and throw him on couch and wail on him i am a nice brother

motherbrainrulez said:
i tried tokill myself cos i have to wait for it

Why do I believe you are dumb enough to attempt that but stupid enough to fail.

ilovemywii said:
i was playing bowling and went to throw the ball and cracked myself in the head with my remote(thank God no one was there):cryin:

Yep but I was there when my sister did it later :lol: :lol: :lol: that Wii launch night playing the same game as you were. We started busting up...after a few mins she rubbed her head and said "****!!! that f***ing hurts!!". Also one of my coworkers told me that she hurt herself play one of the monkey ball party games (hurt her thumb).

pettybo said:
Yep but I was there when my sister did it later :lol: :lol: :lol: that Wii launch night playing the same game as you were. We started busting up...after a few mins she rubbed her head and said "****!!! that f***ing hurts!!". Also one of my coworkers told me that she hurt herself play one of the monkey ball party games (hurt her thumb).

****! it does hurt left me a good little lump

fiveryanfrenzy said:
my brother beat me at tennis, so i punched him

LOL man thats funny. bit harsh but funny. i bet ill be doing that aswell. And im sorry for asuming only americans play the wii.

I_WANT_WII said:
Actually anyone that lives in North south or Central America is an america. But then there are also Japanese people.

I live in south america, so, I am not an american?

My brother swung his remote back, rearing up to bowl in Wii Sports, and knocked my friend in the groin. Good stuff.

Back