Wii internet/small tv or normal wii/big tv??

Ollie

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2006
I only have the internet in my mams room,and the only a small tv in there,downstairs is where my ps2 and xbox is,it would usually go there,but which would b better???Small tv and internet or big tv no internet??

I NEED HELP!!!

hmm, well the wii isnt that big maybe you can alternate if from when you want to go on the internet or play full on the games, also reccomend getting a wireless router or even better the usb connector for the DS so you will have wirless internet :p then you could have it downstairs and have the internet :p it is like 39.99 at gamestop or other places that sell DS accesories

Kumoriken said:
Umm... Move your big TV up into your mom's room? How 'bout that?

no,cause theres not enuff room,plus id have 2 take the ps2 and xbox with it,and the pc is up here aswell,so that would be 4 game things in one room-not a good combo if you hate wires

DR. Mario,tahts a good idea!! Ill go crap some money right now!!!!lol:)

Ollie said:
no,cause theres not enuff room,plus id have 2 take the ps2 and xbox with it,and the pc is up here aswell,so that would be 4 game things in one room-not a good combo if you hate wires
Be more descriptive next time, then.
Well, like Komio said, the only thing you can do besides that is get a router, connect to the internet with the DS, (I think that's what he was saying. xP) or alternate locations of the Wii.

no there is a usb connector you can use to connect the ds to the internet i dont see why it wouldnt work for the nintendo wii when it comes out :p

komio said:
no there is a usb connector you can use to connect the ds to the internet i dont see why it wouldnt work for the nintendo wii when it comes out :p

It does work with the Wii.

Back