Wii Internet

Chissy

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Is there a way to connect the Wii to the internet WIRED. I dont have WiFi. If there is a way could you tell me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chissy.

I'm not sure.
I'm having the same problem myslef. But I have wireless. And it accepts the password just wont do the test thing.

Chissy said:
Is there a way to connect the Wii to the internet WIRED. I dont have WiFi. If there is a way could you tell me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chissy.

You will have to wait until Nintendo releases the Wired Lan Adapter; it will cost just about as much as a WiFi router though, but thats your choice.

You cannot use third-party usb adapters because the Wii does Not have the drivers to support them.

If I was you I'd get the Nintendo Wi-fi adapter. I have it and it works great.

Airlink has a USB 2.0 Fast Ethernet Adapter out that is Wii compatible. It only ran me about $17 a piece. I 've tried the adapter on all three of my Wii's and they all work perfectly. I'm just afraid to update my system and lose the functionality of the adapter. It has the same chipset at the Kinamax adapter so its pretty much pug-n-play. I'm going to update one of the consoles and i'll post back if the adapter continues to work.

Back