Wii ipod theme

canadian_wii_master

Master of Wiis(in kanada)
Jan 24, 2007
@ ur mom's house
i have been working on a theme 4 me ipod and i call it WiiPod
post if u want it the zip floder n insructions
sry the screen shot is bad

i'll mak any theme 4 anybody if they want it, might take a while cause skool isn't finished

sry can't UL the .zip file email me if u want the .zip file n instrutions

UPDATED with instrutions

Attachments

• P1250085.JPG
    P1250085.JPG
    244.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Mitch2025 said:
doesnt beat my black and blue theme with the family guy evil monkey "do not disconnect" screen :)

EDIT: use the theme previewer to take screenshots of your theme. you can get it at: http://www.ipodwizard.net/showthread.php?t=15132

ture family guy kicks @$$, mine i like because it is a wii, and ipw bann if u make 2 many theads n me account was hacked n then banned for multi-postin x 30

will this work with a nano? or does it have to be a vid. dumb question cause i see your ipod is a nano, just you said it had to be a vid to work.

he will have to edit it for the nano...and the none video ipods I think (Is your ipod a video or not...i can't tell.)

I use to have a mario bros theme on my ipod...and a Pixel art theme I created myself...now I am going to stick with the default because I use my iPod as a back up for important data.

oh. thanks ! :) i cant tell by the picture weather its a nano or not. hmph.

his ipod is a video. its really easy to tell because of the size lol. also dont the nanos have a more rounded side and the color go all the way around? the one he is showing is not rounded on the sides and is chrome on the back (just like my iPod video)

asdfnick said:
will this work with a nano? or does it have to be a vid. dumb question cause i see your ipod is a nano, just you said it had to be a vid to work.
mine is a vid

do u have snd gen nano or first gen? (easiest way to tell second gen has rounded sides n first gen have flat sides

mine the "do not disconnet" sign is a wii logo, also when u r in the main part instead of "iPod" it says "wiipod

Last edited:
canadian_wii_master said:
mine is a vid

do u have snd gen nano or first gen? (easiest way to tell second gen has rounded sides n first gen have flat sides

mine the "do not disconnet" sign is a wii logo, also when u r in the main part instead of "iPod" it says "wiipod
first. if this doesnt work im just going to reinstall rockbox

asdfnick said:

Why do you care? you have a zune. right?

Hybrid said:
Why do you care? you have a zune. right?
i do have a zune. Also have a nano and an ipod mini. I just like to tool around with things and if i could put something crazy on my ipod then i will. just like my xbox. i have a wii, but i still like to mess with my xbox and mod it and stuff. i just find that kinda stuff fun.

Last edited:
Back