Wii is good..but...

i like M games, but nto because they are M jus tbecause most of them are fun... there aren't very many E games that have a good storyline because they are too dumbed down(some not all) and theyre are some good T games, such as GRAW, COD2, THP8 and a couple more... but there are alot of fun M Games(GoW, R6:V, Saints row, crackdown, etc)

it seems like devs try to get some games rated M just to appeal to those people who think M games are the best

If it's violence you want they can be easily found in a number of movies. They are cheaper too.

Yes that's right.. and plus there's lots of violent games to the Wii so be patient!

Lol, everybody likes their own games, personally I prefer vibrant coloured, fun games, not violent ones. So yea, the wii having a greater variety of games would be good for themselves, more people would want one.

I believe the Wii will have to largest variety of games once the bulk of it's new releases come out. The launch was mostly kiddie type games, but how many violent shooters are coming out? Considering that and every platform/adventure game that is out or is coming out are greatly anticipated.

Nooo that falls under the category of one of the platform/adventure games that is already out...

If Nintendo doesn't get many M games out, then their tamer (more tame?:tard:) games need to beef up on the entertainment. Look at Zelda: not one drop of blood in TP, and it's still amazing! If they're gonna keep up, they need to appeal to all audiences. And when I say all, I mean ALL!!! They have been MAINLY focused on kiddy games (I know theres a bunch of great M games), but haven't been focusing on more streamline and bigger audiences, like Micro and Sony.

...Fewwwww feel better now. anyways, M games don't mean gold... i could name tons of hits that aren't M (Banjo Kazooie, Starfox, Mario 64 and sunshine, and basically all Zeldas). sorry, just had to rant:arf:

I felt alone when I told people that Nintendo was still the best company in video games when the NGC was on the decline. Now all the people that laughed at me while playing XBox are standing in line for a Wii.

yeah same everyone i know thinks that playstation is the best console around, where i know different

Back