wii is the best systen out there!!!!

brigipson

worldsbestgamer
Nov 25, 2007
michigan
wii is the best but i need wii friends for upcoming games like dragonballz BT3 oh also im fairly new the wiis online capabilities how far can i push it to get the best gaming online experience. also is there any way possible i can download programs etc besides games from the shopping channel

u can add me, my FC is on the left, the only online game ive played is MOH H2 and i rented it but im going to be getting that and others for xmas

as far as online capabilities go it depends on wat game ur playing but it has a full internet browser u can get for $5 on the shopping channel, use SD cards to save things etc...u can figure it all out easy

as of now u cant download demos or anything really, but rumor has it theres a new channel coming out soon that will feature demos and demo-videos for wii and ds games

go to the shopping channel and go to wii ware and download the free stuff there and save up those wii points to get some old classic games even!

brigipson said:
wii is the best but i need wii friends for upcoming games like dragonballz BT3 oh also im fairly new the wiis online capabilities how far can i push it to get the best gaming online experience. also is there any way possible i can download programs etc besides games from the shopping channel

I'm not sure I'd go as far as saying that Wii is the best system out there, but it's definitely a lot of fun.

me again

dude i am a wii fanatic i just started playing soul calibur legends the graphic were pretty good the movement and atks in the game were awesome the only thing disapointng me was alittle of the camera movements and they should've put alot more enemies in the game i give it a 8.0 on the user gaming scale also i need a couple more wii friends. oh yeah fyi im online with my wii as we speak i dont know about you guys but i cant go back to normal gaming

of course wii is the best system out there!! (by much)
2nd comes ps3 and then the rest!!

now i love my wii but i wouldnt go as far as sayin its the best system out there, yes it is loads of fun to play but is by far the best system out there..i would have to give it to the ps3 for best system, even though they dont have a lot of games out right now, that system itself is just a beast.

Bliss said:
now i love my wii but i wouldnt go as far as sayin its the best system out there, yes it is loads of fun to play but is by far the best system out there..i would have to give it to the ps3 for best system, even though they dont have a lot of games out right now, that system itself is just a beast.

I think that Xbox Live on the 360 puts it on top. It costs money, but the online play is so great.

i think the wii is best for its gameplay its truely a next gen system now dbt 3 is coming out with online play and that will be freakin awesome

Back