Wii Jacket

tdog7 said:
nope, you can get up to 4
yea i just noticed cause i placed my order but how long does it usually take i live in NY

bubs said:
I can't believe that people even whinge and complain about FREE stuff. Some people reallly sh$t me.

I agree some idiots actually complain about free crap! To all you complaining, SHUT UP and be happy that they made a jacket and they give you it for free!

Z3wpk said:
yea i just noticed cause i placed my order but how long does it usually take i live in NY

im not sure, but they started to ship them off yesterday i live in california and i havent got mine yet

i live in west virginia and i haven't got mine yet, hopefully tommorow.

Uk Anyone Got Theres Yet?

anyone in Uk got theres yet?

i ordered mine on the day they sent us the messages. and its not here

bubs said:
I can't believe that people even whinge and complain about FREE stuff. Some people reallly sh$t me.

ummm bubs and michaelk im actually am really impress by the grip best one but I think its looks gay. im not whinging bout it after all it cost nintendo millions but that is my thought on the grip. i really do like the grip especially how u dont have to completely take the grip off to put the batteries in. all im doing is pointing the pros and cons, now u dont have to agree with em so if i really **** you im sorry k?

ps. people look at the front page of the wii jacket book. the wiimote pic has the new wii strap on so u can lock the thing in place.

Last edited:
they may not look great but they're free, and if its going to protect my remote then i don't mind. they don't look that great, but if your just playing at home, then who's going to see you?

wiigotdawii said:
Nope, I ordered the same day as well.

me too and if you have not got yours the i think i ordered them right bcause i went to order again but my serial number has been used do you know the number to call them and have much it cost to call them ?

tdog7 said:
im not sure, but they started to ship them off yesterday i live in california and i havent got mine yet

haven't gotten mine yet either. As for the free stuff, people should accept them without any questions. They're stupid if they complain about nintendo giving away free stuff but then again, why put alot of money on these jackets instead of putting out a new channel or demo or finance the headset. thoughts?

I ordered some for my Wii. I don't know if I'll personally use it myself, but my niece and nephew are really drawn to the Wii, and seeing how they're 4 and 1 and ample to pick up a Wii remote and just start walking around with it, I figured my Wii remote and other objects, like the TV, need some protection.

I really don't care how the jackets look as long as they do what they're supposed to do.

Back