Wii jackets came today!

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Finally, after ordering ages ago, the wii jackets finally arrived.

I have to say, they are very comfy and feel like they offer a good degree of shock protection. They look a bit wierd, but are definately good value for money :lol:

I got mine 3 days ago!! HAMAHAHAH!!!!HAHA!!!
//edit:
yea they are pretty comfy, and my hands dont sweat as much. but they make my palms burn after a few hours. lol i ordered 3 even though i use 1 XP

Last edited:
Yes you can Bigwilliiy

and I got mine, I ordered 4 even though I have 2 Wiimotes xD. They suck I doubt I'll be putting them back on, They are comfy but I can hold onto my Wiimote very easily without them, I took the straps off ages ago too

The boyf said his came this week while we were away, he ordered one for me but haven't had it yet, I don't even like the look of them so I doubt I'll use them.

i got mine a week ago, at first i found them ugly and uncomfortable but the next day after using them a while i do really like them

i got 3 but i only have 2 remotes :)

I still havent got mine got the email saying they had been sent out and will be with me within the next ten working days and that was on the 19th otcober.. its been 10 working days now so hopefully they should comes very very soon

Well I ordered four, and have one Wiimote :lol:
The way I looked at it, take advantage of a free gift from the big N.

They look like shower caps kinda, but I still like em.

I really like it..not sure why, I'm just really getting a feel for it :D

Jay61 said:
I really like it..not sure why, I'm just really getting a feel for it :D

Yeah I agree.
I am quite used to it now, feels like its wearing nothing at all..nothing at all.

Sorry about the nothing at all bit, simpsons joke there :lol:

Back