Wii Jackets?

Gampla

Brawl user = Ninja
Oct 11, 2007
Canada
ive ordered my wii jackets and got my confirmation email on october 24th it says it will be shipped in 5-10 days.....but its now 11, is this normal? it was the 10th day on sunday so i thought mail wouldnt be shipped but its now a monday and still no wii jackets :mad5:

it say it would take 5-10 working which is monday to friday not the weekends but i've waiting for 15 days and still nothing

ok so tommorow is the big day? hope it come...!!!!!15 DAYS!!!!!!!! thats craaaazzyyy..

Mine took over a month. I didn't recieve any confirmation from Nintendo, they just arrived at my door.

It was a nice surprise :lol:

actually the confirmation email means it has been shipped. which i got on the 24th

The confirmation email actually says:

We wanted to let you know that your Wii Remote Jacket order has been shipped via standard mail. You should receive your order in 5-10 business days.

I got that on 24th October so im guessing that they should be here soon although im in no real hurry.

It took over 2 weeks for mine to come...I had completely forgotten about it...

By the way the jackets are kinda hideous.

Bah, I live in a country without nintendo service, so I don't get any jackets :sick:

They look comfy, but horrible at the same time. The Wiimote is really small, so it'd be nice to add some bulk to it.

oh.. i thought they were actually jackets, like in coats.. i need some sleep rather than more game play.

Back