Wii jackets

Orca man

Pokemon player24/7
Mar 9, 2008
I herd that Nintendo is giving free wii jackets in the wii boxes and they ship u some for free! Would u get some?

Yeah I don't like the freebie Nintendo ones either. I like the thin and colorful silicone skins. I have 4 different colors for the remotes and nunchuks and it makes it really easy to tell them apart. Only downside is it's hard to slide them off in order to change the batteries.

Some people like the clear Nintendo ones though, and they're free.

i love the free wii jackets it adds the perfect weight and feel to the controller and its easy to pull off in like 2 secs lol i have some of the other ones they fail in comparison

Milton.S said:
Lol from the diagram on the Nintendo website the Wiimote Jacket looks horrible.
From having them and using them, I agree. Sure it feels ok, but it looks ridiculous.

I prefer my thin colored skins, even if they're harder to get on and off.

the free ones are super soft, i used color remote face stickers to tell my remotes apart.

red, blue, orange, and gree. just like the hands on the wii pointers :)
:lol::lol:

the free ones are even more cushy, easy to remove. i really love the free ones very much!

<3
free remote jackets

Free=Better than paying for the colored ones. I can keep them apart by the little light squares on the bottom of the wiimote :p

Well, price is hardly an issue considering I paid a whopping $2.49 for a full set of four colored silicone skins for the Wii remotes and nunchuks (eBay).

Back