Wii just made a jump ;)

Sonic will be in Brawl I assure you...oh but about umm that Kingdom Hearts, well I guess it could happen just like Samba de Amigo, Balloon Fight, Space Channel 5, and Nights into Dreams...I dunno why this list has most Sega titles in it..

MasterJedi2U said:
Obviously you're the one who needs his head examined. Hes clearly being sarcastic there...
that's what I don't like about some people here, are they retarded or something? now I see why some other people in here say in parenthesis when they are being sarcastic, so that nerd people would understand them.

hmm....I hate Disney....why dont they just stop including it....Mushroom....maybe instead of Disney characters they will be Nintendo characters......WHOAH now theres a game I wouldnt hesitate to pick up!

Last edited:
Joe said:
hmm....I hate Disney....why dont they just stop including it....Mushroom....maybe instead of Disney characters they will be Nintendo characters......WHOAH now theres a game I would hesitate to pick up!
yeah same here man! I bet it would be way more popular than with Disney characters..nice signature by the way!

Axtlar said:
yeah same here man! I bet it would be way more popular than with Disney characters..nice signature by the way!
Man, I keep wondering why else it would be called mushrooms

Thanks, even though in my opinion.....its no where near as good as many of other members......damn these sudden rules though! I can no longer put urls to youtube videos in my sig :sad:

Back