Wii Keyboard Help...

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Ok, the Opera Browser for the wii isn't going to be free much longer, and I think I'm going to plan on suscribing to it, but I think it is very irratating using the wii-mote to navigate the internet. Does anyone know if there will be a keyboard attachment released for the wii and if so would you also happen to know the date it will be released... Thanks:smilewinkgrin:

i know there are wireless keyboards out there but i doubt they are compatible with the Wii

Ok, since im obiviously the lazy person I am, I decided to turn form my ways and do a search on google, and I found this http://www.wiikeyboard.com/

I don't know if its legit but it's the best I could find

Last edited:
Ya if you look on this site
http://wii.nintendo.com/internet_channel.jsp

you can read a part of it that says... "*Beginning July 2007, the Internet Channel will be availabe for download for a fee of 500 Wii Points. If you have already downloaded it during the free period, you don't have to pay a dime - you can continue using the Internet Channel for free. "

so that means if you download it before the end of this month you won't have to pay anything, but I think there are a couple other features you can pay for to make it a better experince which is what im getting

Don't have one lol, guess I just guessed lol, well then I guess this thread no longer has a point lol, unless anyone has anymore info

Marioman said:
Don't have one lol, guess I just guessed lol, well then I guess this thread no longer has a point lol, unless anyone has anymore info

Is the game to fit as many LOL's into your post as possible? - LOL ;)

Last edited:
if you download the wii internet channel BEFORE july 07, then it will be fre forever. if you wait until after july, you have to pay 500 points..($2 maybe)

Wiki:
.[2] The final version of the browser became available on April 11, 2007 and will be free to download until the last day of June. After this period the browser will cost 500 Wii Points to download.[3] Users who download Opera before June 30, 2007, can continue to use the browser at no cost for the lifetime of the Wii system

Last edited:
I think Nintendo should rethink their pricing time frame. I've been trying to grab a Wii for months now and my wife only lucked out recently at Costco and was able to buy one. They'll probably still be rare in another months time. Not fair to charge those who can't find it in stores.
Come on Nintendo, have a heart!

Back