wii keyboard help

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
is it worth getting a keyboard if u mostly go on wiichat from your wii. can u for example highlight a text with wii remote and then press ctrl+c to copy the text. does the keyboard have to be wireless with usb?

Wired or wireless. I think any works
And yes if you use your Wii internet alot I would buy one :)
Dunno about the copy and paste thing though. I don't think you can

u can copy and paste, is one of the features in the opera browser but u don't use the Ctrl + C copy and the Ctrl + V to paste, there is and option with the wii remote already to do this.

U can use wired or wireless, I've tried both and no problem.

~X

X@vier said:
u can copy and paste, is one of the features in the opera browser but u don't use the Ctrl + C copy and the Ctrl + V to paste, there is and option with the wii remote already to do this.

U can use wired or wireless, I've tried both and no problem.

~X

how do u copy and paste with wii remote?

vashivihan said:
how do u copy and paste with wii remote?

okay sorry i have it wrong, what u can do is highlight a word and click on search and it will go out and search it for u, is a basic cut an paste job but not what u r really asking for.

~X

lizard king, check out this tiny keyboard
i need to updare details on this post

i love this keyboard. all i do is type in URLs or google searches, it's handier that pecking with the remote.

i don't know if copy & paste can be done on the wii opera, yet.

thnks idjut but i would be more interested in a full flrdged keyboard. and since i work at staples, i can buy them there. so any usb keyboard will do? will it matter if its 2.46 ghz?

you won't be gaming with 4 remotes while using the KB so it definitely wouldn't cause problems to remote and type.

if it has a usb dongle (unlike apple bluetooth KBS) there is a good chance it will work

there isn't a good list of KBs so you just don't know until you try...

Back