Wii keyboard

E7LI0TT

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2007
hey guys,

OFF TOPIC:
i got my wii off ebay
completed zelda in Total Play Time: 60:46 without getting stuck and without walkthrough, guides and stuff

ON TOPIC:
i have an idea,
a wireless wii keyboard,
because on the internet channel of the wii there are so many things you need it for:

playing online games
talking (because pressing letter-by-letter gets on my nerves)
searching for stuff

the design:
like a keyboard but with a touchpad or a analog stick for the mouse cursor
and like everthing else it is connected to the wii remote like the nunchuk and that, its white and... and its got the HOME (blue house) button

what do you think? its only a suggestion, if they have already made one then woopee!

plus. sorry for i think copying some other threads but i just wanted to say
E7LI0TT

yeah but no analog stick needed, connects to the wiimote and that is your mouse the keyboard....the keyboard

Steoandnoodles said:
yeah but no analog stick needed, connects to the wiimote and that is your mouse the keyboard....the keyboard

yea thats a pretty smart idea and a mouse would be nice

analog sticks out the window but what about touchpad?

nice idea for real. But if it connects to the wiimote. what will happen if you have to play a game that requires the nunchuk and when you get online while playing the game, you would have to keep switchin the attachment of the keyboard and the nunchuk.... So i think the keyboard should be wireless completely and never hook up to the wiimote. Just allow it to have the same senses as the wiimote to avoid the attachment thing...... Nice idea though for real

so maybe plug something in to the USB port? make a wireless detector for it

and maybe they could make the wii compatible to PCs and make a joypad

oops...getting carried away.

I doubt there will be a keyboard for the Wii as it wouldnt really have much use. No Wii games will ever involve much in the way of typing and the web browser is just for simple browsing. If you want to type a lot then you are better off just using a PC. i guess a 3rd party could make one but it would have to be under $20 for anyone to consider buying it as it would have so little real use.

I think a headset is a better idea for communicating while gaming.

and also i cant play DVDs on mine and audio CDs but if i had a SANdisc i can look at photos and music and memory thats a bit unfair i say PS and XBOX can play them on theirs?

headset would be good but i havent come across MYSELF come across online games with other people around the world

they could... make a sort of wii-usuable MSN because im getting sick of using MEEBO, ILOVEIM, etc

and then you use a keyboard to chat and/or the headset to internet talk to others

E7LI0TT said:
and also i cant play DVDs on mine and audio CDs but if i had a SANdisc i can look at photos and music and memory thats a bit unfair i say PS and XBOX can play them on theirs?
Why would you want to wear out your Wii playing DVDs or CDs? Watching DVDs used to murder PS2s pretty quickly.

DVD players are so cheap now so just go and buy a little $30 DVD player and let your Wii live longer.

You can also stream video and music to the Wii from a PC using Orb. Major Tom also found a Datel Max Media thing for $35 which lets you transfer video and music to a 1GB or 2GB SD card which can then be played on the Wii. I'll probably get the Max Media thing as i store all my music on my PC rather than constantly looking for the CD i want to play.

murder i think ill strangle mine or smother it with a pillow lol

Back