Wii Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok... so how bout someone acutally shows some proof

enough of you dooshes claiming nintendo will make a keyboard n not showing an article or proof of such.

and enough of you OH IT WORKS FOR ME idiots, show me proof

and that gamecube keyboard is gay. who wants to be tethered to the wii with a wire?

SHOW ME PROOF ALREADY!

:incazzato: otherwise your a waste of time

LyricistSoldier said:
ok... so how bout someone acutally shows some proof

enough of you dooshes claiming nintendo will make a keyboard n not showing an article or proof of such.

and enough of you OH IT WORKS FOR ME idiots, show me proof

and that gamecube keyboard is gay. who wants to be tethered to the wii with a wire?

SHOW ME PROOF ALREADY!

:incazzato: otherwise your a waste of time

My mac USB keyboard didn't work./

In the current firmware they probably only have usb drivers for the USB LAN adaptor.
In other words no USB keyboard will work, unless they have it in the firmware.

I have tried to plug a usb keyboard into wii, it does nothing, i have e-mailed nintendo tech support and they say a keyboard will not work without a driver of some kind, they dont elaborate as to where a driver might be found!

Nintendo has to put in a driver for a USB keyboard. Currently no downloads exist. I hope they get it out around the launch of their online network June 25th. Europe may be getting their online network May25th. So we should know in about a month or two.

??

i really don't know when or if this keyboard is coming out...and unfortunately i couldn't tell u if a USB keyboard would work....my suggestion is to just try it...:wink: i have heard rumors of one coming out but i'm not sure so i hope this helps at least a lil

Anyone who says they got their usb keyboard to work is lying.

And why would u plug the keyboard into the wiimote when you could just have the keyboard work purely with bluetooth...

vagrant said:
Anyone who says they got their usb keyboard to work is lying.

And why would u plug the keyboard into the wiimote when you could just have the keyboard work purely with bluetooth...

Quoted for truth, a rare thing in this thread it seems. No keyboards are compatible with the wii (my hopeful side wants to add an atm), the DS definitely doesn't work as a keyboard (yet?), and as far as i can make out anything plugged into the gamecube ports is inaccessible in the wii firmware, including that keyboard shown.

rockkybox said:
Quoted for truth, a rare thing in this thread it seems. No keyboards are compatible with the wii (my hopeful side wants to add an atm), the DS definitely doesn't work as a keyboard (yet?), and as far as i can make out anything plugged into the gamecube ports is inaccessible in the wii firmware, including that keyboard shown.

All true except for "the gamecube ports is inaccessible in the wii firmware"
You forgot that VC games and SSBB use gamecube controllers.

I read in the first page that the DS can be used as a keyboard for use on web browser, is this true and how so.

ciper said:
All true except for "the gamecube ports is inaccessible in the wii firmware"
You forgot that VC games and SSBB use gamecube controllers.

Well i was speaking about the actual wii menu, ever tried to use a gamecube controller to navigate it? although of course the internet channel could be made gamecube controller compatible, but i highly doubt that a product like that gamecube keyboard wii have been made compatible

rockkybox said:
Well i was speaking about the actual wii menu, ever tried to use a gamecube controller to navigate it? although of course the internet channel could be made gamecube controller compatible, but i highly doubt that a product like that gamecube keyboard wii have been made compatible
Ok thats right then. The gamecube keyboard is useless really,,,, since nintendo screwed up and broke all network capable GC games :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back