Wii Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logitech Ultra X wireless keyboard works. Found a complete list of shortcuts somewhere but can't remember where. I know Alt+Enter is enter for putting in urls's etc.

USB Keyboard work on Nintendo Wii

I`m right now on my Wii typing this comment to let you know that USB keyboard is working on Nintendo Wii. It`s a normal keyboard with multimedia keys.

I`m right now on my Wii typing this "reply" with my USB keyboard. Then you can use a normal USB keyboard on the Nintendo Wii.

enjoy

I found this on the Wii site.
Surfing the web with the Wii console just got a lot easier. Simply download the updated Internet Channel and connect a USB keyboard into a USB port on the console. You'll now be able to type your emails, input URLs and much more using a USB keyboard. Please note that we do not currently have a list of compatible USB keyboards; however, most brands are likely to be compatible. You can expect a faster, more stable connection with the updated Internet Channel. In addition, security has also been improved.

Keyboard

Well acctully i have a bluetooth mouse im not sure how to connect it to the wii but that would sorta spoil the whole concept about the motion sensor

Okay, so I've now concluded that all USB-PS2 keyboards work on the Nintendo Wii.

I despise how you can't use it in games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back