wii keyboard

For all USB support questions, read below.

The following are the *ONLY* devices supported by the Wii
1. Nintendo USB LAN adapter
2. Nintendo USB LAN adapter
3. Nintendo USB LAN adapter

no mice, no keyboards, no cameras, no MP3 players, no flash drives, no headsets, no PC LAN adapters.

USB = Universal Serial Bus

if i can't use USB products, then it's not universal.
that's just my opinion.

I <3 Wii

eventually. I know they'll have a wiikeyboard... it just takes time... and if not... i'm gonna be one unhappy camper!

man. you guys have no clue what you're talking about.

official press release says you'll be using your USB drives very soon. you guys are kids, you don't have access to any secret nintendo information.

AHEM RegisteredNerd your wrong if you try charging your ipod on it it will recognize it.
Why doesnt someone use a packet sniffer and see what the wii does when you plug in a keyboard into the usb port

It all depends if someone releases a game that uses a keyboard, or there will be a patch that allows it to be recognized by the Internet Channel

im taling to a ninty rep right now and he said no keyboard plans right now
no more than 100 miis no more than 100friend codes right now.
there is going to be a usb lan adapter sometime in the near future
there will be something like a firmware upgrade for movies or something and the whole new dvd wii in 2007 from what i understood. and another little funny thing is that they didnt know about the ipod chaging on the wii. lol

Due to the fact that the Wii is a Bluetooth device, and as long as you could find a way to pair the Nintendo with a Bluetooth keyboard, you should be able to do it, or at least load drivers from your Bluetooth enabled computer in order to run a USB keyboard.

I'll try and do this over the weekend, (I'm really happy with the Wii messaging system, and I want a keyboard too.)

jus. said:
official press release
secret nintendo information.
:crazy: :crazy: :nono:

I don't care if there are official ones, as long as Nintendo supports 3rd party ones

I would understand needing a keyboard, (I would like to use it on the wii as well.) but what is the point of a mouse? You have a Wii-Mote for god's sake. xD

Back