Wii Kick - New Remote System

FeGomez

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2007
Rumors - Nintendo is planing to bring a new Remote device called Wii Kick for Fight, Sport and Jump n' Rum Games.

Sounds interesting. The picture below is just a scribble.

wiikick.jpg

This would actually be sweet. The perfect cure for the kicking problems in Madden 07', making it much more fun as well. And of course the soccer games too, although their control schemes I have yet to familiarize myself with. This control seems like an obvious thing to put out.

This would be cool for football, soccer and other games involving the feet. Sadly, these are the kind of rumors that stay rumors, the chance of this becoming real is very slim sorry to say.

personally i dont care much about it, i hope it stays rumer cuz i dont need my feet. the controller works fine plus im getting tired of all this new junk i got to spend cash on.

looks like those in house arrest ankle bracelets.

with my luck that thing would fly off me and hurt someone or something lol

lilsam said:
I hope that isnt in a football/soccer game, it would be arkward and quite frankly, stupid.
I would love to use this in a soccer game! Although, I'm not exactly sure how it would be implemented..

vagrant said:
It must be true if there is a fanmade sketch and it's posted by a new member who doesn't list a source!
it does look a bit suspicious...mabe it could be sumthing some one heard and just posted from like ign, gamespot or g4 you never know

nice eyes vagrant good lookin out but i still hope this stays rumor

Last edited:
:rolleyes: My god Vagrants right now someone nuke this thread ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems ridiculous anyways.

Why is everyone so happy when yet ANOTHER peripheral is released? Its like saying "Hey Nintendo, I have wads of cash to waste on accessories I will only use on one game"

ciper said:
Why is everyone so happy when yet ANOTHER peripheral is released? Its like saying "Hey Nintendo, I have wads of cash to waste on accessories I will only use on one game"

Consumers like options.

nintendo wont do this.

the balance board is the equivalent of this so they wont invest in those plastic bracelets.

Sorry mate. You could go to dragons den tho...nice idea.

Back