Wii Lan Adaptor

i was gonna get 1 off ebay, but i saw a wireless router for $AU100 so i got that instead. i posted this from my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and are u going to tell us where to get one from for cheap nic car bel and the adaptors are for ppl that have wired routers so it would be thick to buy a wireless one when u havent got a wireless router duuurrrrrrrrr

well durrrrrrrrrr i couldnt be stuffed waiting for the adaptor. so when my sis took me 4 a drive and decided 2 stop thru harvey normans, i decided 2 set my house up on wireless which only cost me 100 dollars. and i was the 1 asking about the adaptors 2 see if they had been released yet . duuuurrrrrrr BAZ.

And 2 set up on wireless all u need is to buy a router, an adsl modem, set the modem up 1st, put the router thru the modem, and then the wii helps u set it up thru internet options.

well i will just wait for the lan adapter because you cant beat 25 dollars which means u just wasted 75 dollars

well sorry i put wrong name down none of it was forwarded to u as it is not u that knows where to get them from so dont cum with the sh*t. and the durrrrr wasnt against u it was against the person that said why dont u pay extra to get a wireless adaptor.

oh ok then sorry mate.

but the othheer guy, i didnt waste 75 dollars cos im posting on my wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Back