wii laptop

Thats really cool, whole new model and everything.
You could make something almost similar with alot less work.

Buy a portable screen, tape it to the top of the wii. Tape your sensor bar in front of it :p lol.

But that definitly brings a whole new meaning to customized lol.

Last edited:
I think he tried to show power, that was SSBM im pretty sure :'( poor thing. Or maybe hes on of those rough people you never want to let borrow your games. O well, i wouldnt mind one of those thats for sure, the closer sensor bar trick was a good idea. I was expecting a portable screen glued to a Wii when i opened this thread.

simply unbelieveable! i wish i had that much talent! all i do is modify guns! maybe i should devote that time into something like that!!!!!!! sooo envious!!!!!

It is pretty cool but... A 7 INCH SCREEN... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!!?!

thats awesome
might get a little difficult with the wiimote being about as long as the screen

KooBloo said:
It is pretty cool but... A 7 INCH SCREEN... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!!?!
Exactly! Way too small! I guess you gotta jut cut the cursor function altogether on that thing.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: <------:eek:ut: Yeahh....
I like the regular Wii. This is cool though. Awesome!!

very cool design, good looking... itd be cool to see a later model with a bigger screen... possibly somwhere around 12"?

i would only use it like in the car, or on vacation

yeah found this on digg awhile back.....I wonder if you could even play on that? You have to be a certain distance for the wiimote to even work (the cursor function).....but he could get ALOT OF MONEY on Ebay with that!

Last edited:
Back