Wii laptop????

whats wrong with my link? hmmm
anyway about the price, its 80 euro for the cheap 7'
90 euro for the better 7'
and 125 euro for the 9' screen
but here is Greece and there is America :p
U might get it for 50 or for 300 :)

I just seen it at Target. They had a few of them below the games. They were 129.99 for a 7'' screen that attaches to the top of it. FYI. something like that. This is a different company but basic idea.

centurylcd.jpg

its just a screen.Even if it was why would you want to use that tiny screen anyway?

Walmart has one as well for 149.92 made by Intec. Here is the link to it. No pictures on Walmart's site though. Sucky!!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5607980

SPECS :

Color Game Screen for Wii. Custom-designed and styled for your Wii console. 7" TFT screen provides crisp graphics and sound in one compact unit.
The screen secures to your Wii and folds flat for easy storage. Features component video input jacks, RCA video-audio input jacks, S-Video input jacks and RCA audio output jacks. Features front panel digital volume, brightness & contrast controls, and AV&S and component inputs. Integrated front panel speakers complete your gaming experience with crystal-clear sound.
Shipping Weight (in pounds):

Product in Inches (L x W x H):

7.8 x 10.5 x 4.5

Last edited:
i could imagine the only reason why you'd want a screen that small is to play while travelling or something along those lines. lol

Back