Rayman Raving Rabbids Ubisoft
Red Steel Ubisoft
SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab THQ
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Sega
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Activision
Trauma Center: Second Opinion Atlus
Wii Sports Nintendo

That was the list of launch titles.

I think Elebits looks pretty entertaining, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Blazing Angels, Wii Sports, Metroid 3, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Need for Speed: Carbon, and some Virtual Console games seems like a good start. :D

Hmm what I would like to buy...

Metroid Prime 3
Legend of Zelda:TP
DBZ:BT2
Madden NFL 07
FF Crystal Cronicles
Red Steel

And them maybe few of...

Dragon Quest Swords
Excite Truck
Blazing Angels
CoD3
Rayman Rabving Rabbids

Or maybe those all if I happen to have cash.

im about to make everyone hate me. im getting zelda on cube. i might get it for wii later, but it just appeals to me more on standard controller. prime 3, even though i havent beat 1 and only played 2 for 15 minutes(although i own both). sports, maybe call of duty, excitetruck....maybe 1 or 2 more

I dont hate u because your getting zelda on cube, i just greatly pitty u as u dont no wat u will be missing out on....

Zelda (OBVIOUSLY), Wii Sports, Red Steel, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Call of Duty 3, Excite Truck, and more lol.

nintendo_oldschool said:
What Wii Launch Titles are you gonna buy? I'm first gonna buy Wii Sports and then Wario Ware Smooth Moves if it's out at Launch I'm also gonna buy Red Steel. I will sometime buy Zelda but not a big fan of zelda.If Super Mario Galaxy was a Launch title I would for sure buy it but I can DREAM RIGHT!!:lol:
Red Steel looks like the perfect game I'll buy.

I'm still iffy for Zelda, since it looks more adventure/puzzle than action... and the past Zelda games just didn't catch my interest really that much, I'm afraid.:( Perhaps I'll buy it once its price goes down, and I see some reviews.

EDIT: Omg, I forgot COD3!!! WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?!!?!?!?!

The only game I know for sure that Im going to get is Zelda Twilight Princess. I have to wait and see what else for sure is going to be release on lauch.

Back