WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2008
which should i get the wii zapper or wii light gun
510698345_14b4d2697a.jpg

wii light gun
wii_zapper_3.jpg

wii zapper

well i going to get medal of honor heroes 2 and umbrella cronicles

I have the Zapper and kinda wish I had the other one. I prefer to have the nunchuk in my left hand to move around, but still like the feeling of the gun for the Wiimote. Now you can seperate the two with the Zapper, but then the gun is too bulky. JMO.

I really like the Wii Zapper. I like the nunchuk connected. If I need to grab my drink or wipe my hand, there's no fumbling around with something dangling from a nunchuk wire.

idjut said:
I really like the Wii Zapper. I like the nunchuk connected. If I need to grab my drink or wipe my hand, there's no fumbling around with something dangling from a nunchuk wire.
it still says that you got a no posting ban..lol

i use to using the wiimote...so i dont really need anyone of them

i think the light gun, i haven't used it but i have the zapper and i don't like it very much at all.

Personally I think the Nyko Perfect Shot (or similar design) is the best option. it gives you the freedom of only using one hand so you can aim much faster and is more natural for shoot-em-ups. Also for games that are 'off-the-rails' it has a port in the base of the handle for the nunchuk to connect to. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Just hope it gets a UK release!!!

Back