May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
You read it right
A attachment that makes your wii a wiitesaber
http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3517983/Wii-Light-Sword/Product.html

11-21-07-lightsaber-wii.jpg

We knew it was just a matter of time before something like this happened, particularly with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed headed to the Wii next Spring, but it's good to see a lightsaber attachment come early.

Available to order now through Play.com, this third-party accessory sports a power up / down effect to get your saber a-glowin' (and dimmed back down), 22 ultra-bright LEDs and an on / off switch for good measure. The adornment relies on a trio of AA cells to stay lit, and while it isn't slated to ship until later this month, you can commence searching for an extra £14.99 ($31) right away.

More worthless but kinda cool crud when I find it

Last edited:
I haven't heard Nintendo saying anything about a Wii Light Saber. I think its fake.

It didn't come out yet. Nintendo should inform us about a new product. I still think its false.

Why do you think its a preorder ?
Star wars fans ( I think theres some out there )wiill lap it up

Flamefury8 said:
It didn't come out yet. Nintendo should inform us about a new product. I still think its false.
Available to order now through Play.com, this third-party accessory sports a power up / down effect to get your saber a-glowin' (and

Cant say for sure because pictures on their site are limited, but how is the IR on the front of the Wiimote going to work with this attachment. This company is gonna be laughing all the way to the bank when angry Star Wars fans cant use their lightsabres during actual gameplay (which I'm sure has some usage of the IR).

Anyone else see this, or did I miss something?

Back