Wii line up

noob1989

WiiChat Member
Feb 25, 2008
I think the Wii lineup kind of sucks does anyone else agree?.... the only game that seem good to me are mario kart wii and smarh brothers brawl

I Don't agree at all. Animal Crossing, Spore, and I'm still waiting for Pikmin to get confirmed. What makes other systems lineups better?

brawl, mario kart, and drum hero will be enough to satisfy me til the end of time :yesnod:

As long as you dont abuse this and use it as a drag xD

Hell play it 24/7

csnake said:
I Don't agree at all. Animal Crossing, Spore, and I'm still waiting for Pikmin to get confirmed. What makes other systems lineups better?

Theres so many games wii is missing out on liks GTA 4, burnout, silent hill 5, RE 5, prototype etc and thats jsut games coming to both 360 and ps3. some of the exclusive games like mgs4, ninja gaiden 2, littlebigplanet

Thats true, but as far a Nintendo's line up i would say there doing a great job of getting great exclusive games out in reasonable time. I think it is just taking a while to get third party developers up and going. I guess im just tired of hearing that the Wii dosent get good games it does and it will get more as time goes on.

the wii will have a good line up, but for some reason the developers like to keep things a seceret until about 3 months before release.

I would like to see a good online racing game. Something that will really utilise the Wii mote as a steering wheel.

haven't heard of mario kart? :wtf:

actually, the only thing the wii is missing is a good online fps

AoWFraggit said:

Well thats a given. Just want a really good sim racing game. Whats Need For Speed Carbon like?

AoWFraggit said:

MOH:H2? I know its no COD4 for 360, but its still a good game for fps...

duke_fan13 said:
MOH:H2? I know its no COD4 for 360, but its still a good game for fps...

Its a bottom of the line FPS in todays standards but has decent online. they could do way better. But wii-mote use was good in that game they just need to improve the overall

noob1989 said:
Theres so many games wii is missing out on liks GTA 4, burnout, silent hill 5, RE 5, prototype etc and thats jsut games coming to both 360 and ps3. some of the exclusive games like mgs4, ninja gaiden 2, littlebigplanet

Exclusives titles, like you said no one gets them except the console they are exclusive on... so thats no argument.
However Nintendo has largest lineup of exclusives compared to anyone. All the Mario/Zelda/DK/Pikimin/BW/Metroid ect. ect. the list goes on and on and on of games Nintedo has that no one else has. Alot even no other consoles have anything even close to them.

Obviously the support from 3rd party is lacking thats easy to see, but thats not Nintendo's fault thats 3rd partys fault.they are the ones missing out on all the cash from the largest Console market, Nintendo is still rolling in Dough though because they sell there own games.

Nintendo can more than get by on there top selling 1st party titles, they always have, Might not be history making sales overall, but enough to keep Nintendo on top this gen. The top 10 sold games of all time are Nintendo games. If you bought the Wii hoping for the Popular 3rd party titles you bought the wrong console. Nintendo has always been a 1st party console and 3rd party support second. They tryed to accept more 3rd party with the GC and in the end made a mistake.

This time around if 3rd party wants to cash in on the casual market with the Wii like they did with the casual market on the PS2, they are going to have to prove themself in game quality to make the sales. Kinda a tall order when your competing agenst Nintendo titles.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree with the orignal poster I'm not a big Smash Bros fan and i'm not really looking forward to Mario kart either.

Wii's 2008 line to me just looks pretty casual and childish you can biatch at me all you want but nothing strikes me as being a must get game.

Hence why i'm investing in a PS3 for the free multiplayer and awesome array of games soon to hit that console.

You can biatch all you want but lets face it titles like

MGS4, Soul caliber 4, Tekken 6, GTA4, Drakes Fortune, Assasins Creed, COD4, Orange Box, Protoype, FF13, Gran Turismo 5, Resi Evil 5

As Opposed to Mario Kart or Mario Party lol i'm f**king sick to death of mario!

ally_uk said:
Yeah I agree with the orignal poster I'm not a big Smash Bros fan and i'm not really looking forward to Mario kart either.

Wii's 2008 line to me just looks pretty casual and childish you can biatch at me all you want but nothing strikes me as being a must get game.

Hence why i'm investing in a PS3 for the free multiplayer and awesome array of games soon to hit that console.

You can biatch all you want but lets face it titles like

MGS4, Soul caliber 4, Tekken 6, GTA4, Drakes Fortune, Assasins Creed, COD4, Orange Box, Protoype, FF13, Gran Turismo 5, Resi Evil 5

As Opposed to Mario Kart or Mario Party lol i'm f**king sick to death of mario!

Then that has nothing to do with Nintendo, its your taste that has changed.
If the games didn't appeal to you last year, and they don't this year sell your Wii. Nothing is going to change with how they make games or what comes out of it, and if you no longer like their series' move on already.

As for the Wii's lineup.

I could go on Mario Kart and Brawl alone. Theres Wii Fit which will be a casual hit, but has the potential to crossover to the hardcore. Possibilities of Star Fox, Pikmin, and Donkey Kong are all there. Disaster Day Of Crisis and Red Steel 2, as well as Animal Crossing. Bully and Okami are out before Brawl is and I will find myself playing those at some point.

There is a lot that I am looking forward to playing this year, and the year after. As we can expect to see a new Zelda as well.

Back